Top tackler had 1 tackle, 1 assist

Swamp Eagle

In the first half, the runs were basically getting stopped at the LOS. Later second half, they'd either run around him or through him when they got to the second level. 

In a larger scope than just him, has to be concerning that they brought multiple blitzes and just couldn't bring down the QB or consistently affect the pass, I'd think. KJ Jefferson, Bryce Young, Corral, they can all make magic happen if you don't bring them down the first time

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

In the first half, the runs were basically getting stopped at the LOS. Later second half, they'd either run around him or through him when they got to the second level. 

In a larger scope than just him, has to be concerning that they brought multiple blitzes and just couldn't bring down the QB or consistently affect the pass, I'd think. KJ Jefferson, Bryce Young, Corral, they can all make magic happen if you don't bring them down the first time

Yes. Bennet had some great pockets where he had no one pushing the pile, especially on those deep pass plays he completed.

14 hours ago, esotre said:

They had a good plan for McClain. He had a hard time getting to the ball. Then he whiff when he did get to it 

Really needed Pappoe to balance out.

• Thanks 1

The other part I noticed is that Zakoby would be lined up on the slot receiver and Wooten was in the middle. I think UG just schemed it that way knowing it would happen.