I’m so glad..

WFE12

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Lots of folks here don't actually watch other teams or conferences man.  Its frustrating.

They both can beat us, but neither are world beaters either.  Everyone on the schedule except Bama is beatable, but also a potential loss based on matchups.

The only shocking loss would be to South Carolina.

I won’t say every game is winnable but every game could certainly be a loss. I hope we beat Miss St and South Carolina. Then maybe snag another win or two. 

When Harsin has the whole recruiting cycle to work and has the players he wants to fit his system the masses will see 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

I won’t say every game is winnable but every game could certainly be a loss. I hope we beat Miss St and South Carolina. Then maybe snag another win or two. 

Eh, I don't see a huge gulf between anyone from the group of Auburn/A&M/Arkansas/Ole Miss.  Any combination of those feel like Vegas puts the game at a touchdown or less on the odds.

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
7 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yeah, read the thread.  We're talking about improvement from year 1 to year 2 here.

Yeah I read the thread. I was adding context on how rough year one looked. Your welcome 😆

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

So did A&M

You're quite correct. But it actually makes me feel better that they beat A&M when LSU beat them. :)

7 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

Shula left more talent at Bama in 07 than gus did last year.

Agree. It took Gus several years to deplete our talent level. We need to give BH a few years to get it back up to snuff. I believe we have a winner for a HC now.

Edited by ArgoEagle
  • Like 5

Eh, I don't see a huge gulf between anyone from the group of Auburn/A&M/Arkansas/Ole Miss.  Any combination of those feel like Vegas puts the game at a touchdown or less on the odds.

Right so for us to think that we can mark the Ole Miss and Ark games as wins is crazy.

Btw Bama down 17-7 to AM….

Just now, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Strongly disagree. Gus left talent. SEC in 07 is NOT the SEC today.

You don’t go from 7-6 with a loss to ulm to almost beating the future national champ in the seccg in one season without talent and it wasn’t all true freshman from the first recruiting class.

I’m not saying gus didn’t leave talent. Just that he left less talent.

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Lots of folks here don't actually watch other teams or conferences man.  Its frustrating.

They both can beat us, but neither are world beaters either.  Everyone on the schedule except Bama is beatable, but also a potential loss based on matchups.

The only shocking loss would be to South Carolina.

Bama is beatable as well. They aren’t ur typical Bama team

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Right so for us to think that we can mark the Ole Miss and Ark games as wins is crazy.

Agree about marking any game as a win outside of South Carolina as crazy.  They're all toss ups. 

And I'm watching Bama.  Its costing me money, but I'm down to lose a bet if Bama gets beat.

Just now, e808 said:

Bama is beatable as well. They aren’t ur typical Bama team

I'll reserve that until after tonight.  Still a lot of time for them to win by 20.

14 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Jimmy Raine is the richest main in AL. And Tim Cook is the CEO of Apple. 

Yes. They are easy targets with big net worth. But there are others - businesses, franchisees. I think it was Peter Lynch who described it as the (taxi) meter tick, or something to that effect. The cabbie can wait around for one huge fare, or give as many rides as he can get regardless of the fare. Usually the one that can get more fares wins. 

Any legal/marketing person know if we can create 501.c.3 orgs (that do something useful like advocate for an environmental/land-use cause), and legally use operating funds to market (PSAs) via NIL? Asking for a friend.

Agree about marking any game as a win outside of South Carolina as crazy.  They're all toss ups. 

And I'm watching Bama.  Its costing me money, but I'm down to lose a bet if Bama gets beat.

I usually lose games that I bet for or against Bama , it’s because I have to much bias against them.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Not marking them down. Just think it's reasonable to expect to take at least one of Arky, A&M, and the Misses.

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I usually lose games that I bet for or against Bama , it’s because I have to much bias against them.

I went to Bama/A&M two years ago since my dad was in town visiting and he's a huge Bammer.  People were asking me who I was rooting for.

"Either A&M straight up or by Bama by at least 18. Anything else and I'm pissed off."

We are one playmaker wr from being dangerous this year. Yall can say thats sunshine pumping but its the truth. If we had one wr the entire offense would open up. Defense wouldnt be as tired and we take that game into the 4th quarter. In one offseason, Harsin has taken this team to a level where they compete against the best teams in the nation. 

Edited by Auhud08
Spelling

Far from a prediction, just a fact - if we win out we win the NC. It’s just math. Much still to play for. 

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Jimmy Raine is the richest main in AL. And Tim Cook is the CEO of Apple. 

YellaWood sponsored LBs who "lay the wood" sells itself. If I were Colby I would consider legally changing my name to Colby YellaWooden. 😅

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2