If Bo really is turning the corner

aubiefifty

8 hours ago, cbo said:

Atlanta. Not a big trip. Not far from home. Thinking about moving here. Been here a bunch of times in younger years, but trying to see if it would work for my family. 

4 years later I still miss the hell out of Atlanta. Complicated move for sure but if you can find your place it's *such* a fun town to live in. 

5 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

He’s looked REALY good moving in nonideal pockets to this point.

Agreed. A lot of people have opined that he's oblivious to pressure, but another way to look at that is he's just not nearly as bothered by it as Bo clearly is. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

I replied I don't know it depends on if someone else  else was open on 2nd down you usually go for something more substantial and then you went from there

Yes, that was you talking out of your ass b/c you had no idea what had happen or what we were discussing.  Bobo called a GD screen play to a WR.  There was no one else open.  There wasn't a better throw to be made.  It wasn't a discussion on the correct play call on 2nd and short....there was no "argument" over taking shots downfield on certain down/distances....hence you lied

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yes, that was you talking out of your ass b/c you had no idea what had happen or what we were discussing.  Bobo called a GD screen play to a WR.  There was no one else open.  There wasn't a better throw to be made.  It wasn't a discussion on the correct play call on 2nd and short....there was no "argument" over taking shots downfield on certain down/distances....hence you lied

The QUOTES says otherwise. The QUOTES show you asking me and me saying I don't know it depends if other people were open. I don't care what you were wanting to discuss. But in the QUOTES you asked wasn't it good and I replied I don't know it depends and then explained why and that explanation made you upset and the QUOTES show where you weren't from there.

I'll just let you know ahead of time I'll be replying ok. People aren't stupid the fact that you are trying to stretch this as a reply to matter of fact misquoting you did yet again yesterday.....you don't think anybody with a brain can't see you are just trying to deflect and start another argument?

You'll get two or three likes from the resident stalker I hate Cole. You're welcome. This is a forum, constant misquoting literally defeats the purpose of being here. You could just talk to yourself.  I'm not arguing with you. I realize you get off on that, hence why you keep making up stuff. Have fun

Edited by cole256

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The QUOTES says otherwise. The QUOTES show you asking me and me saying I don't know it depends if other people were open. I don't care what you were wanting to discuss. But in the QUOTES you asked wasn't it good and I replied I don't know it depends and then explained why and that explanation made you upset and the QUOTES show where you weren't from there.

I'll just let you know ahead of time I'll be replying ok. People aren't stupid the fact that you are trying to stretch this as a reply to matter of fact misquoting you did yet again yesterday.....you don't think anybody with a brain can't see you are just trying to deflect and start another argument?

Good lord your warped reality is amazing.

You think b/c you made a single comment that wasn't even remotely w/in the context of discussing Bo executing a screen pass denotes an argument.  The only response to that was you making ignorant comments regarding that play of the game, not about taking a deep shot on 2nd and short.

Well cool, bud.  Congrats on making up a fictitious argument so you could win a "Like" on an internet message board.

100% 🤡

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You'll get two or three likes from the resident stalker I hate Cole. You're welcome

I'm sorry people hate you.  That's not my fault.  I've told you countless times I don't give a damn about their opinions or views towards you.  I'm not going to adjust my conversations with you b/c you've pissed other people off.

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Constant misquoting

Get a gripe dude.  You quoted a single comment in an attempt mischaracterize a conversation.  I quoted 3 to show the entire context.

It's amazing your misconstrued sense of reality and how you think you sit on some damn golden tower of integrity when you've repeatedly done the same thing 

• Like 1

"OK"

Because facts & real quotes w/context trump whatever excuses you'll try to say

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

"OK"

Because facts & real quotes w/context trump whatever excuses you'll try to say

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Ok 😂 I wonder where you got that from? Have a good day bud

🤡

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok 😂 I wonder where you got that from? Have a good day bud

🤡

You too, pal. 

Try not to misrepresent a single post for an argument then play your saddest violin when called out 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You too, pal. 

Try not to misrepresent a single post for an argument then play your saddest violin when called out 

Ok. 🤡😂

12 hours ago, alexava said:

Yes, he’s clearly got 3-4 yards clearance before any pressure. You have to see that develop.  

It's just crazy...

Screenshot_20211012-091038~2.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cbo said:

Atlanta. Not a big trip. Not far from home. Thinking about moving here. Been here a bunch of times in younger years, but trying to see if it would work for my family. 

If you do move here, move to the suburbs.  Atlanta is taking a downturn for the worse.  So much so Buckhead is breaking off from Atlanta because of the crime.  They want their own police force to stop the crime as many of the wealthy residents are moving into the suburbs.  My practice is in Johns Creek/Alpharetta and love it.  I plan to stay here the rest of my life if I can.  The only issue is homes are incredibly expensive, so if it is out of your budget I would look at Forsyth County.  The property taxes are cheaper and the homes/property are a good value to make money off of.  I have my house there currently and am planning to sell it and move back to Johns Creek once my lady friend obtains her PhD at Emory and we can get married.

Great public schools as well for you children.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Amazing 4 posts after making up an argument that didn't happen to win some internet points.

“This dude refuses to tell the truth” is Cole speak for “you don’t agree with me, so you are lying”.  Let the futility continue or learn his traits.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

“This dude refuses to tell the truth” is Cole speak for “you don’t agree with me, so you are lying”.  Let the futility continue or learn his traits.

Feel free to quote any time I'm saying tell the truth where it involves an opinion. ANY time besides me saying it referring to what I've posted.

Of course you can't and let me guess you're still mad from Jeremy Johnson? Me saying it wasn't the QB's it was Gus?? Yeah I don't know what the hell I was talking about. 

🤡

Edited by cole256

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

If you do move here, move to the suburbs.  Atlanta is taking a downturn for the worse.

This is ridiculous and nothing but suburban fear mongering and pearl clutching.

I've lived in COA for the past 20 years.  I've lived in multiple massively transitional neighborhoods.  It's fine.  There isn't a "massive downturn". 

28 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Feel free to quote any time I'm saying tell the truth where it involves an opinion. ANY time besides me saying it referring to what I've posted.

Of course you can't and let me guess you're still mad from Jeremy Johnson? Me saying it wasn't the QB's it was Gus?? Yeah I don't know what the hell I was talking about. 

🤡

This is what endears you to so many posters, the personal attacks.  Not long ago there was a President that was hated for the same thing.  

• Like 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

This is what endears you to so many posters, the personal attacks.  Not long ago there was a President that was hated for the same thing.  

🤡😂 

You come out of the blue and make up stuff and insult me.....because you are mad about stuff from 6/7 years ago mind you. 

I ask you to show examples of what you say......and your reply is I personally attacked you. And say the president nonsense.......

Ok. 🤷🏾

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

If you do move here, move to the suburbs.  Atlanta is taking a downturn for the worse.  So much so Buckhead is breaking off from Atlanta because of the crime.  They want their own police force to stop the crime as many of the wealthy residents are moving into the suburbs.  My practice is in Johns Creek/Alpharetta and love it.  I plan to stay here the rest of my life if I can.  The only issue is homes are incredibly expensive, so if it is out of your budget I would look at Forsyth County.  The property taxes are cheaper and the homes/property are a good value to make money off of.  I have my house there currently and am planning to sell it and move back to Johns Creek once my lady friend obtains her PhD at Emory and we can get married.

Great public schools as well for you children.

I agree. No way I would move to Atlanta now. Traffic is awful and crime is on the rise. Most everyone I know hates to have to drive through Atlanta anymore I'm afraid even some suburbs like Alpharhetta will be undesirable before long. Sure hope not.

Edited by Proud Tiger

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

No way I would move to Atlanta now. Traffic is awful and crime is on the rise.

When was the last time you spend significant time inside the perimeter?

Crime has been on the rise everywhere during the pandemic.  It's not an isolated thing here.  Most everyone I know that lives in Kirkwood/East Lake/Grant Park/SWATS/Midtown/Etc haven't seen anything.

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

because you are mad about stuff from 6/7 years ago

Kinda funny from the guy who countless grudges over the outcomes of Gatewood & Malik with posters here.

If your consistent on anything it's your doing the exact same you accuse others of

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

When was the last time you spend significant time inside the perimeter?

Crime has been on the rise everywhere during the pandemic.  It's not an isolated thing here.  Most everyone I know that lives in Kirkwood/East Lake/Grant Park/SWATS/Midtown/Etc haven't seen anything.

I'll defer to your opinion since you live there. But I choose to agree more with ab0004 who also works/lives there and my limited time there. I can say that everybody I know hates to have to go through Atlanta anymore because of the traffic.

Edited by Proud Tiger

In comparison. Jeff Sims of GA tech. On the last drive against Duke he threw 3 passes where the receiver had little separation but he threw a catchable ball, on target and led the receiver to the open area. His receiver caught the ball of course but it is easier to catch them when they are on target. 

It may be just my uneducated assumption but it seems like our qb1 and our receivers don't know each others tendencies. Maybe qb1 should spend more time with his wr's and working on timing and a little less time in film study. 

Edited by tbone4jc
  • Like 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Kinda funny from the guy who countless grudges over the outcomes of Gatewood & Malik with posters here.

If your consistent on anything it's your doing the exact same you accuse others of

Really? Grudges with who? The coaching staff? Ok you're right. An individual poster? Who? I don't even remember people names and I don't EVER talk to anybody outside of an football idea. I won't remember you next week. There's nobody on here that cares less than me. What do I look like disliking a person I don't even know? Follow a person around consistently disliking their posts? NEVER. Couldn't pay me to care enough to do that.

Bro you can't be mad at me for not ******* with you because you keep lying on me. That's being a lunatic right there. It was your choice. Ok cool. You don't want to interact with me apparently.I'm good with that. I value the friends I'vemade on here. That's it. I don't understand why you make the choice you made but I'm not mad about it. I don't like you making up stuff, what can I do about that? Not interact with you. 

I don't see how that's hard. @McLoofus is one of my best friends on here. We disagree at times. I think as recently as last week. We're still cool. If I randomly took one of his quotes and say he said stuff he didn't say and went on and on I would expect that he wouldn't want to keep talking to me. That would be his choice because I made a choice. It's not nuclear physics. It's very very simple. Just stop talking to me. Move on. We'll both be ok

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

In comparison. Jeff Sims of GA tech. On the last drive against Duke he threw 3 passes where the receiver had little separation but he threw a catchable ball, on target and led the receiver to the open area. His receiver caught the ball but there is a huge difference  between throwing the receiver open with little or no separation. 

It may be just my uneducated assumption but it seems like our qb1 and our receivers don't know each others tendencies. Maybe qb1 should spend more time with his wr's and working on timing and a little less time in film study. 

Hardest thing in the world to cover. You know how hard it is to run with a guy that's already a top athlete but on top of that the qb can get the ball to him off just a couple of steps of separation? I get anxiety just talking about it. I may look like a clown going against this guy 

• Like 1