If Bo really is turning the corner

aubiefifty

Just now, W.E.D said:

I didn't expect an actual answer bc we both know it didn't happen.

Def a clown move. Bro

You two have way more in common that you realize, in my opinion. I like you both. You could get along great. In theory, anyway. Just my thoughts; none of my business. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

You two have way more in common that you realize, in my opinion. I like you both. You could get along great. In theory, anyway. Just my thoughts; none of my business. 

We've discussed the fact that we don't disagree on most things .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cbo said:

Yep, Bo is what he is. I’m arguing about what that is elsewhere, so I’ll refrain here. 

Agree the OL is what it is. I feel like they are playing pretty close to the top of their abilities, so I’m fine with it. They are ok. And next year will likely be much worse, so let’s take what we have. 

I do expect the WRs to improve. That could make all the difference. 

This team could run the table heading into the Iron Bowl. I’m not sold on any team in the West at this point. Anybody could beat anybody. We could do quite well, especially if we can win some turnover battles. 

I don't think the ol has played bad. I don't think they've been amazing or anything but they haven't been any worse than anybody else line minus Florida banner and uga. Brahm played that huge guy for uga as good as anybody has. He's 1 st team but everybody is wrong about him as far as that.....

Trox just has bad knees. Feel bad for him. They haven't been trash though, I feel like us not running the way we want to is more about being super aggressive and not respecting our deep ball more than anything

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I didn't expect an actual answer bc we both know it didn't happen.

Def a clown move. Bro 😺

Ok

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We've discussed the fact that we don't disagree on most things .

Cool, I should have known you guys were ahead of me. 

But I’m on vacation, drinking, and tired of talking to my family. So you two have to deal with me. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cbo said:

This dude refuses to tell the truth. I can't get with that. Minus the compulsive lying I liked the guy. I tried to get along with him but out of the blue bam you said this and it won't be close. And haven't one time said yeah, you didn't say that....can't respect that

You know you and me have disagreed, same with loof and barnacle and dag....I can disagree and still carry on no problem

Edited by cole256

Just now, cole256 said:

This dude refuses to tell the truth

Amazing 4 posts after making up an argument that didn't happen to win some internet points.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't think the ol has played bad. I don't think they've been amazing or anything but they haven't been any worse than anybody else line minus Florida banner and uga. Brahm played that huge guy for uga as good as anybody has. He's 1 st team but everybody is wrong about him as far as that.....

Trox just has bad knees. Feel bad for him. They haven't been trash though, I feel like us not running the way we want to is more about being super aggressive and not respecting our deep ball more than anything

Completely agree. The OL has been fine. We are just sensitive from years of mediocre play and bad recruiting. 

I’ll just say it. I blame the running issues primarily on Bo. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This dude refuses to tell the truth. I can't get with that. Minus the compulsive lying I liked the guy. I tried to get along with him but out of the blue bam you said this and it won't be close. And haven't one time said yeah, you didn't say that....can't respect that

You know you and me have disagreed, same with loof and barnacle and dag....I can disagree and still carry on no problem

Fair enough, thanks for the response. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Amazing 4 posts after making up an argument that didn't happen to win some internet points.

On 9/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, cole256 said:

Depends really on what was open but ideally on a second and 2 you would look for something more substantial. But that's actually getting into more advanced stuff that I don't want to with Bo. Instead of trying to argue a two yard pass with me you can look at the big picture and see that I just disagree as far as there were two drives that Bo was the lead or the focal point as far he was the catalyst. He was out there and he was the QB but I'm not going to pretend that he was the most important piece of those drives.

He was part of the offense just the same as the other ten guys were

Ok

🤡

Since @cole256 claims he doesn't lie and constantly wants to call others liars...here is his claimed argument wrt 2nd and short. 

We were discussing Bo's contributions on two final drives. One was a 2nd and 2 !,# Bo threw a screen pass...

No one argued the logic of taking a shot on 2nd and short, Cole just brought it up for no reason

On 9/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, W.E.D said:

It was also for a first down, past the sticks. Kinda important piece to just ignore.

2nd and 2 and got a first down.  First downs are good, right?

On 9/19/2021 at 3:16 PM, cole256 said:

Depends really on what was open but ideally on a second and 2 you would look for something more substantial. But that's actually getting into more advanced stuff that I don't want to with Bo. Instead of trying to argue a two yard pass with me you can look at the big picture and see that I just disagree as far as there were two drives that Bo was the lead or the focal point as far he was the catalyst. He was out there and he was the QB but I'm not going to pretend that he was the most important piece of those drives.

He was part of the offense just the same as the other ten guys were

On 9/19/2021 at 3:21 PM, ValleyTiger said:

That 2 yard completion was another WR quick screen. He executed the play that was called. That's all. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok

🤡

Glad you quoted it to, as I did above and gave more posts and context. You claimed ...

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

got into an argument over saying second and short is usually when teams will take shots down field

Which is a lie. You didn't get into an agreement. Just as I stated...

50 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

No you didn't.  You brought up that point to argue for no reason & no one contested it b/c we were talking about the outcome of a specific play that resulted in a 1st down.

^^^which is 100% accurate and even proven by both our quotes.

Lol 🤡

So, next time you call ppl a liar look in a big the of your glass house 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, cbo said:

Fair enough, thanks for the response. 

See for yourself above. There was no argument, he made a statement out of context that no one was refuting .

I like Cole and agree on most things with him. I thought Bo could improve and was wrong. Probably our earliest disagreements.

But guy needs to relax about claiming ppl lie when he does the exact same s*** 

• Like 1

Lol you proved nothing. We weren't having a convo me and the other guy was you jumped in and said the play was a first down and that's good right. I replied I don't know it depends on if someone else was open on 2nd down you usually go for something more substantial and then you went from there...doing what you do. 

Lying just like the quoted posts show

I'm not doing a back and forth because even though you make up stuff it will lead to me getting in trouble. I'm not going to let you confuse and convolute stuff.

He asked me a question and my example I'll use is what you did today. 

I say I think maybe some people don't know how difficult some of the catches can be is because they couldn't play

You: it's crazy to assume nobody on the forum played high school football. 

Just because you played doesn't mean you know everything.

You attacked people on here because they don't agree with you.

That's you in a nutshell and you've done that to me more than once and you have NEVER admitted to saying I said something that I didn't say. I let it go once and you did it again. I let it go and asked you privately do whatever you want but don't say I said something I didn't say.....and you did it again.

So because of that I can't respect you. That's just where I'm at and how I feel. That's it. There's nothing to argue about. Move on

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

I don’t hate my family enough to get in the middle of this s***! Good luck guys, I like you both. 

Smart man. I wish I wasn't in it myself

@JwgreDeux pulled me out of the drops camp and into the Qb camp. Irrespective of who the starter should be, and aside from whether or not I like the guy (I do), we're not going to the next level with Bo. Fait accompli.

This one seals it for me

377033265_ScreenShot2021-10-11at2_08_43PM.thumb.png.d79f4f8cae655cb763e39a955f3eff00.png

Edited by jAUSon
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, cole256 said:

@cbo where are you vacationing at?

Atlanta. Not a big trip. Not far from home. Thinking about moving here. Been here a bunch of times in younger years, but trying to see if it would work for my family. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

@JwgreDeux pulled me out of the drops camp and into the Qb camp. Irrespective of who the starter should be, and aside from whether or not I like the guy (I do), we're not going to the next level with Bo. Fait accompli.

This one seals it for me

377033265_ScreenShot2021-10-11at2_08_43PM.thumb.png.d79f4f8cae655cb763e39a955f3eff00.png

The coaches need to show Bo this picture and ask him “Why, Bo? Why did you leave this pocket?”.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

The coaches need to show Bo this picture and ask him “Why, Bo? Why did you leave this pocket?”.

I’m sure they will. And I’m sure they have before. 

1 hour ago, jAUSon said:

This one seals it for me

Where was he supposed to go with the ball?

• Facepalm 1

I do not blame Bo Nix for the majority of the passing flaws Saturday, but I think there’s legitimate value in having a QB with better ball placement to coddle the bad receivers. That’s assuming Finley can consistent deliver prettier balls, but I think he at least deserves the shot to see. 

More than anything, I really want to see how the guy is so bad against pressure as was reported. He’s looked REALY good moving in nonideal pockets to this point. I just hate having questions. We don’t need to bench Bo, but the two of them seem too close to have like 6 drives of this guy and a close to anemic offense 

• Like 1