Go back to sleep it's not Georgia GameDay!!🤣

autiger88

”To me, Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama.  Auburn is the people who care about Auburn.  The people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn.  Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

War Eagle!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Guest MustardSeed

Actually feeling pretty good about today. How’s everyone else feeling about the game?  Not saying we win but I’m feeling our chances are better than most are giving us. 

I've been tuning up my voice all morning. Section 39 will be rocking today.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

Actually feeling pretty good about today. How’s everyone else feeling about the game?  Not saying we win but I’m feeling our chances are better than most are giving us. 

I feel okay. But I can't worry too much about anything else other than my job...to support the Tigers. I can't make on the field plays or coach a position, but that's not my job. I've prepared myself to fully support the Tigers. Being an after-the-fact critic of this play or that play, which I do from time to time, is really useless because I'm not in the coaching box or on the field.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, creed said:

I feel okay. But I can't worry too much about anything else other than my job...to support the Tigers. I can't make on the field plays or coach a position, but that's not my job. I've prepared myself to fully support the Tigers. Being an after-the-fact critic of this play or that play, which I do from time to time, is really useless because I'm not in the coaching box or on the field.

Useless-yes, that won’t stop us “on the side head coaches” though. We have the best records possible.

2 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Profile name checks out

• Like 1

I have it on good authority; Auburn has the best chance of any team in America to beat UGA today.  Let’s get it done.

• Like 3

If Hudson holds onto the ball, we have a chance to hang around. If the rest of our receivers minimize the drops we just might win. If we drop balls like we have since week 2 we will lose big.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

for anyone who needs extra motivation 

all class right there . White trash at its finest. 

beat Georgia’s Ass today boys 

Already got a text from a friend who is a mutt fan telling me how bad they are going to kick our butt. First time I've head from this pri## in two years. Typical. If we lose the next ten games after today, there is no one I want to beat more than GA. 

• autiger88 changed the title to Go back to sleep it's not Georgia GameDay!!🤣