How 'bout them Tigers!

Mikey

Big win last Saturday. Bo Nix showed what he can do. The O-line allowed zero sacks. That's 0, against the team that had been leading the nation in sacks. Kudos to Coach Harsin for having the guts to start the QB that gave AU the best chance to win.

Now, my internet at home has been down since last Thursday. Dishnet says it will be 3& 1/2 weeks before they can get a tech guy out to fix a minor problem! Does that suck or what? Anyway, I've had to attempt to revive a 15 year old laptop and drive to a place with free wi-fi to finally get online. Don't know how long it will stay on this time, two earlier attempts ended in sudden disconnects.

Anyway, I won't be here as often as usual. Living in the sticks has many advantages but technology isn't

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Now, my internet at home has been down since last Thursday. Dishnet says it will be 3& 1/2 weeks before they can get a tech guy out to fix a minor problem! Does that suck or what? Anyway, I've had to attempt to revive a 15 year old laptop and drive to a place with free wi-fi to finally get online. Don't know how long it will stay on this time, two earlier attempts ended in sudden disconnects.

Call and tell them you are going with another service,  because Th other service can get you set up new in the next few days,  not 3.5 weeks.    I bet they will send  you what you need or send  someone out sooner that 3.5 weeks. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Call and tell them you are going with another service,  because Th other service can get you set up new in the next few days,  not 3.5 weeks.    I bet they will send  you what you need or send  someone out sooner that 3.5 weeks. 

You can easily set yourself up with a Roku and (Youtube TV in my case) in a few hours if you have wifi service.

Thanks for the suggestions. The wifi is what was down. I did have to cancel Dishnet and pick up with Hughes, they got an installer out here in three work days. I don't think Dishnet cares much about the wifi end of their business, if they did they'd get somebody out to fix things promptly.

• Like 1