The victories within...

SaturdayGT

To be completely honest scoring a TD in the first 10 minutes of this game will be huge. The longer the game remains close the more pressure it will put on uga. They essentially have 2 games they’re eying as must wins in order to get to Atlanta undefeated and this is one of them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

To be completely honest scoring a TD in the first 10 minutes of this game will be huge.

I agree. If we can score a TD in the first quarter, that would be massive. I don’t think they have given up any scores in the first half of any of their games. 
We just got to get out of the first quarter with a tie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

This is by far the most important issue at hand in this game

The list is crazy trust me. Lots of 4 and 5 stars including potential flips. Plus we got alumni coming so the stakes are pretty high.

Edited by WFE12

Guest MustardSeed
26 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

The list is crazy trust me. Lists of 4 and 5 stars including potential flips. Plus we got alumni coming so the stakes are pretty high.

So why the sudden change?  A week ago recruiting was considered a giant flop. Did beating LSU make this big of a difference?  Not sure I’ve seen a weekend with 40 plus 4 and 5 stars at the same time. Don’t feel like Big Cat weekend was ever that big, was it?

17 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

My number one hope for this game is that everyone comes out healthy!   @ Arky next week is a big game and much more winnable than this week.  We need all hands on deck!

Coach Harsin would disagree with this mindset.... 1 - 0.

34 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

So why the sudden change?  A week ago recruiting was considered a giant flop. Did beating LSU make this big of a difference?  Not sure I’ve seen a weekend with 40 plus 4 and 5 stars at the same time. Don’t feel like Big Cat weekend was ever that big, was it?

No idea. Our bag man working overtime 👀

1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

They just want to see this game!!

• Like 1

1. The defense does not over pursue once they break through the line.

2. Solid tackling. No arm tackles. Get square and wrap up. Bring him down.

3. No offensive line penalties.

4. Play with courage. You've been in the weight room. You have all the gear. Let's go.