Wear NAVY for Georgia Game

abw0004

Less than a week away!  Auburn has asked fans to wear NAVY BLUE for the Auburn/UGA game.  See you there!

62300BD4-65C7-4C3D-B8CE-4F054CDA07CE.thumb.jpeg.a9b857e13ae835cf16f41070a1754d7b.jpeg

385C98CD-300A-415F-83F4-0571F9C60FD0.thumb.jpeg.9004651b427c9f1af215857e7433a45e.jpeg

• Like 1

I have a real dilemma. The only navy tshirt I have is the Bo “One Nation Under God” shirt. I am not 100% on this shirts reliability. I think I wore it once when we didn’t have the best game.  Does Bo have enough good vibes to overcome a possibly defective shirt??? Or do I try to buy a new one and get it delivered on Amazon?  🤔

Edited by 3rdgeneration

16 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I have a real dilemma. The only navy tshirt I have is the Bo “One Nation Under God” shirt. I am not 100% on this shirts reliability. I think I wore it once when we didn’t have the best game.  Does Bo have enough good vibes to overcome a possibly defective shirt??? Or do I try to buy a new one and get it delivered on Amazon?  🤔

New shirt

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, woodford said:

All Auburn CLEMSON, All Orange 

What is it with this orange fascination??

There's a reason you never see an orange business suit, but plenty of navy ones.  Class.

Orange is for clown clothes. (Or skin if you are the last POTUS.)  ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 3

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

There's a reason you never see an orange business suit, but plenty of navy ones.  Class.

Blue will make their Georgia red stand out. Just doesn’t look as good imo. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Look at it this way. If we get beaten by the top 5 team with the historically dominant defense in Harsin's first year and with the QB who got benched just 2 weeks ago...

...it's probably not your t-shirt's fault. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

1000% this! Love me some AU, but don’t care how it looks on TV, Orange is terrible to wear as a stand alone color. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

And even as a trim color it needs to be "burnt" orange.

Not that brassy looking ordinary Clemson or Florida orange that seems to be replacing the traditional burnt orange, at least in fan clothing.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Not that brassy looking ordinary Clemson or Florida orange that seems to be replacing the traditional burnt orange, at least in fan clothing.

Somewhere along the way Auburn traditional school color of burnt orange got "tweaked" for visual impact on TV I guess.  Now it's "hunting safety" orange.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Somewhere along the way Auburn traditional school color of burnt orange got "tweaked" for visual impact on TV I guess.  Now it's "hunting safety" orange.

Yep.  I think/hope it's the same on the unis though.

The only orange jersey that looks (halfway) decent is Texas because of that shade.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Burnt Orange/Navy should be the only orange Auburn uses. 

The new "hunters orange" for Auburn gear is tacky. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Look at it this way. If we get beaten by the top 5 team with the historically dominant defense in Harsin's first year and with the QB who got benched just 2 weeks ago...

...it's probably not your t-shirt's fault. 

Yes, but can you be 100% sure of that.......???

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, woodford said:

Blue will make their Georgia red stand out. Just doesn’t look as good imo. 

i agree. The whole stadium will look dark except for the Ugaly people wearing red. I'm wearing my orange and blue Auburn pullover. Last I checked that's our colors.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, clwn said:

Who wears shirts to games? If you ain't shirtless you ain't cheering. *flexes my lineman physique self* 😉

I believe 3rdgeneration does.

• Haha 2