The Jboy Show | Bo Nix Interview

RunInRed

I appreciate all that @The Jboy Show does and how great his podcast is but no way in the World is Bo a darkhorse Heisman candidate. He would have to lead AU going 5-2 the rest of the way, out duel Matt Corral in that head to head match up, & in the 2 losses give Bama & UGa legit & deep scares in close losses just to be considered a darkhorse candidate.

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I appreciate all that @The Jboy Show does and how great his podcast is but no way in the World is Bo a darkhorse Heisman candidate. He would have to lead AU going 5-2 the rest of the way, out duel Matt Corral in that head to head match up, & in the 2 losses give Bama & UGa legit & deep scares in close losses just to be considered a darkhorse candidate.

I think even if Bodini shows up again vs UGA and Bama it might not be enough to be considered this year. Next year would be a different story, though.

If other contenders have their flops, Bo could be in the mix at year's end. You know, if Auburn pulls out a great season in this rebuilding year, it'll probably be a Team effort with the Nixes and Shenkers and Hunters and Mondays and McClains and Carlsons and Shiverses and Halls each doing a few spectacular things but otherwise just doing their jobs in unspectacular fashion. I hope. Unfortunately, that doesn't make for a glorious individual awards, but it certainly is great for Auburn future.