Shenker

RunInRed

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

You can tell looking at these TE snaps that Lutz and Uzomah were used a lot in the RZ, seeing all their TDs.

Shenker seems to be used all over the field, much more than the TEs under Gus. I do wish he could get him a TD soon. 

57 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

You can tell looking at these TE snaps that Lutz and Uzomah were used a lot in the RZ, seeing all their TDs.

Shenker seems to be used all over the field, much more than the TEs under Gus. I do wish he could get him a TD soon. 

This Saturday it happens!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AubieinNC2009 said:

He is a Senior, I wonder if he will use his Covid year and come back next year as a super senior

Does that mean he gets another year of baseball as well?

20 hours ago, CCTAU said:

I think so, if he wants to use it.

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:
22 hours ago, CCTAU said:

I think so, if he wants to use it.

We have too many on roster as it is now that we have to trim. Wouldn't be surprised if Butch tells him to stick to football.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

We have too many on roster as it is now that we have to trim. Wouldn't be surprised if Butch tells him to stick to football.

Too many players on the roster, or too many on scholarship? I wouldn't think it would matter much, with him being on football scholly, for him to stick with the team...but admittedly I know very little about the specific rules of scholarships in baseball, so :dunno:

24 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Shenker is our reception leader 5 games in. Would anyone have guessed that?

Not I, but it is GLORIOUS nonetheless!!!🤩

Don't get me wrong though, we're likely gonna need another receiver to overcome that stat if we want to win on Saturday (looking at you K Hud), but I can appreciate JSS effort and our coaching staffs willingness to involve the TE! 

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Shenker is our reception leader 5 games in. Would anyone have guessed that?

I can't honestly say I guessed it, but I can honestly say I'm not surprised. From my MMW post. I was half right...

-Deal and JSS will be two of Harsin's favorite players on the team. They will be critical to the overall success of the offense. Fans will scream for more Frazier and King anyway. (Jk, nothing bold about this.)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Screenshot 2021-10-06 8.19.10 AM.png

Not even close to where we want to be or need to be overall, and I know those stats are padded by those first two games... but I *love* the distribution and yards per catch relative to what we've been used to. 

• Like 3