"Bo Pix"

Zeek

Thought this was an interesting set of statistics. Time for that nickname to be retired.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Penn St dropped three of his passes. 

They dropped one

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Viper said:

have you ever posted something positive about Auburn?  Your post history does not show much.   

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Like 4

Good way to jinx him lol. Just like an announcer saying a guy hasn't missed a kicked in a number of tries and sure enough he misses the next one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

have you ever posted something positive about Auburn?  Your post history does show much.   

Yes coach. I have.

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

Nope. Three. 

I just remember one. I remember one other that could have been a pick if they had jumped it but they didn't jump it 

I just remember the one close to half that was right before Jackson dropped the next pass.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Viper said:

So he threw incomplete passes? Got it, thanks

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Bo has like 5 and 6 picks each season. I've never heard anyone refer to him as Bo Pix before.

His one huge positive was rarely turning it over 

Just now, W.E.D said:

Bo has like 5 and 6 picks each season. I've never heard anyone refer to him as Bo Pix before.

I was expecting to see him taking pics with different people when I clicked to be honest. I never heard that name either

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

not in your post history.  It must really suck to live in your negative world.   I feel pity for your kids.

Most coaches are detail-oriented. No wonder you were so inconsistent as one. 

• Dislike 1

Let's assume Viper is correct and that every ball that hits a player's hands should be caught.   Okay, so Bo throws 3 pics.   He also throws 4 more touchdowns (to get to 10) and 20 more completions.   His completion % would almost be 70 and his td to int ration would be 3.3 to 1.    

• Like 5

Big deal, so a PSU linebacker dropped a possible interception ? Well some of our WRs dropped completions and some were for possible TDs so we're more than even.

37 minutes ago, DAG said:

Good way to jinx him lol. Just like an announcer saying a guy hasn't missed a kicked in a number of tries and sure enough he misses the next one.

When Tessitore was talking about us not winning there since 1999 on LSU's last possession I just shouted shut up at the screen. Can't stand when they do that.

18 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You must not get on Twitter lol

8 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Big deal, so a PSU linebacker dropped a possible interception ? Well some of our WRs dropped completions and some were for possible TDs so we're more than even.

Some on this site literally can't be happy

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Thought this was an interesting set of statistics. Time for that nickname to be retired.

looking back i believe now covid messed bo up last year or he would be even better than he is now if that makes any sense. and no covid arguments please.

50 minutes ago, Viper said:

You realize virtually every QB that has this type of streak has INTs that were dropped, right? As already stated, they are called incomplete. You go out of your way to be lame.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

You must not get on Twitter lol

Some on this site literally can't be happy

i would love to do twitter and other apps but they run my phone battery dead so i just read the stuff when other people post it. maybe when i get my help i have fallen and cannot get up necklace i might try more but living alone it is kinda risky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Let's assume Viper is correct and that every ball that hits a player's hands should be caught.   Okay, so Bo throws 3 pics.   He also throws 4 more touchdowns (to get to 10) and 20 more completions.   His completion % would almost be 70 and his td to int ration would be 3.3 to 1.    

You’re right. Our WRs have dropped good passes every game. The Penn St game was an awful game for Nix. The 10-yard overthrow and 5 yards to the left to a wide open Robertson at the goal line was maybe his worst of the game. He got benched a game later for the same stuff and he grew from it. Was a win-win for the entire team. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

You realize virtually every QB that has this type of streak has INTs that were dropped, right? As already stated, they are called incomplete. You go out of your way to be lame.

So you disagree his benching for 7 straight quarters of poor play was warranted. Got it.  

12 minutes ago, Viper said:

So you disagree his benching for 7 straight quarters of poor play was warranted. Got it.  

He played poorly in those games and deserved to be benched. 

ALSO, he deserves credit for not throwing INTs. No reason to belittle that.