Boise Magic + Jordan-Hare allure = Puppy tears?

DAG

On 10/3/2021 at 3:12 PM, AU9377 said:

I'll point it out again.  For the love of God, please refrain from calling a stupid play coming out of the half.

I am ok with both play calls. Did the one this week against LSU hurt us? No. We almost got the thing. Good call. 

The one against PSU hurt, but had #5 not dropped the ball we likely win that game because he would have scored. 

• Like 3

Guys and Girls, 

I honestly think we have a good chance to make this a game or even win it. Of course, it is going to take our best effort from every player and coach. 

The pups are not unbeatable. Not from what I have seen. They have an elite defense, but I havent seen anything on the offensive side of the ball yet for me to think they are elite. They run well and have a good OL. Clemson kept them off the board. We can too. 

We need to play disciplined football. No blown coverages. Sack the QB when we get back there. Can't miss opportunity for big plays.

On Offense, we need to take what they give us. Get the run game going by being creative in getting all 3 of our great RBs the ball. 

WRs...Catch the ball!

I actually feel pretty good about it. I am not predicting a win, but I think we put a very good showing up against them. I'm saying 24-20 something like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I am ok with both play calls. Did the one this week against LSU hurt us? No. We almost got the thing. Good call. 

The one against PSU hurt, but had #5 not dropped the ball we likely win that game because he would have scored. 

Gus was a chicken s***. Coached not to lose. One of his worst qualities.

I'm glad Harsin coaches to win. He gives his players chances to make plays.

We'll see more of those plays. Hope we hit on them. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He was very aggressive against LSU and it paid off. The same mentality makes sense against UGA. We don't have much to lose. 

To me, the riskiest call against LSU was going for it on the 4th down at the end of the first half. I thought it was too risky. But it worked, so no one cares. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

These Georgia fans are obnoxious right now. (Even more so than usual)Most are not even talking about the next game. They are talking about their game in the SEC championship and if they will be favored over Bama.I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I don’t think I could pull for Georgia under any circumstance…..which leaves Bama?  Crappy choice!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

These Georgia fans are obnoxious right now. (Even more so than usual)Most are not even talking about the next game. They are talking about their game in the SEC championship and if they will be favored over Bama.I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I don’t think I could pull for Georgia under any circumstance…..which leaves Bama?  Crappy choice!!

If UGAY was playing the taliban…well… I’m not sure!

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Never mind him. This guy, and a few others, simply will not give this new staff any courtesy, or elbow room at all. They won't do it. I won't understand why. If he complained half as much as about Gus' "stupid calls" (which he didn't, almost silent FOR YEARS), as he does ALL THE TIME about this staff's calls, he'd lead the forum in posts.

1 hour ago, slyinsocal said:

Never mind him. This guy, and a few others, simply will not give this new staff any courtesy, or elbow room at all. They won't do it. I won't understand why. If he complained half as much as about Gus' "stupid calls" (which he didn't, almost silent FOR YEARS), as he does ALL THE TIME about this staff's calls, he'd lead the forum in posts.

Screenshot 2021-10-05 6.14.29 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-10-05 6.14.44 PM.png

3 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Fortunately this conundrum was solved for me in 2017. Just one more trophy in the case for bama, but if uga wins it all, they will somehow find a way to become far, far worse. Also it will validate a coach with really bad hair and giving off even worse vibes. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Boise hit on that plays a lot because they were a more disciplined team. We will get there with Harsin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I live right smack dab in Ugayville. Hate Bama, but have pulled for them numerous times against the Mutts. Mutt fans are nothing short of consistently obnoxious towards Auburn fans and I've been around them way more. Easy choice for me.