* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

do not finger wag unless you are a top tier lockdown defender 

Glad I wasn't the only one hating that finger wag. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Back to your passive aggressive huh? Go ahead do you

Woah! I got a response from hall of fame QB coach and Cole! It’s my lucky day. I figured a regular Joe like me who doesn’t know everything about everything would beneath your time. 

How do you like that one?😏 

Just now, cole256 said:

Smoke literally stopped at td and he gets hate smh

It's the overall play. He gets hate Bc he has swagger but does not back it up a lot of the time 

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

Are drops contagious? Looks like LSU had caught the dropsees 

The dropsees were developed in a lab. Guaranteed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

If I had just got lit up by a freshman tight end I'd probably just play, and keep my antics on the shelf

He's trying to get lit up by every receiver on the opposing team. It's tough, but so far, so good.

5 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

We can't catch a break. 

We just caught one....after that idiotic onside kick instead of 7 they only got 3. That's huge. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Woah! I got a response from hall of fame QB coach and Cole! It’s my lucky day. I figured a regular Joe like me who doesn’t know everything about everything would beneath your time. 

How do you like that one?😏 

Work on your joke and it'll be a little better. Don't come around trying to be cool later either. Let's keep it exactly right here

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok. Nobody can use me to make an argument for them because my feelings hurt though.....

I'm a clown but I was right and you were wrong. Tell me again how you watched the game and saw it.....😂😂😂

you love to be right... that's all you care about. you brag about how right you are even when people tell you and point how you made a mistake! you're still butthurt because we fired our WR coach 😂😂😂

Edited by Randman5000

Just now, Randman5000 said:

you love to be right... that's all you care about. you brag about how right you are even when people tell you and point how you are mistake! you're still butthurt because we fired our WR coach 😂😂😂

Lol. You watched it right? 😂

We got very little talent.

OL is non-existent.

We are totally unprepared.

Harsin is an idiot, that gifted them a FG.

Gambles like that onside kick are seen as brilliant when they work but dumb when they don’t. So I won’t question the decision. But the execution was so poor. If you are thinking about legitimately doing a surprise onside in a game, that needs to be drilled and well executed. For all the complaints about Chizik, he always had that play well rehearsed when we did it.

• Like 1