* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

That FG off of that stupid onsides, will be the difference in this game. 

You may be right. Of all the dumb plays called so far....that's the dumbest. 

Well if we lose, because we abandoned the run all game. Do we have any non zone running schemes? 

And the defense stays all night on the field. 

2 missed field goals 2-3 potential interceptions, an unlucky bounce on a sack fumble, and a weird bounce on an onside, I hate to say it but we’re just unlucky.

42 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I think I saw him on the sideline chewing his gum. 

He’s calling the defense…can’t you tell by the whole unit looking towards the sideline just before the ball is snapped?

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Honestly it doesn’t matter who we got at QB or at any other position on the field. It all boils down to the fact that we are a very bad football team with an extremely discombobulated coaching staff. Absolutely nothing gels with entire group top to bottom. 

I am starting to think CBH should've went boom or bust with his staff. Everyone seems to be on a different page.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I say we start UCLA’ing their a**es right here. Line up with Tank and JHunt and just smash it down their faces.

Our OL would have to create some lanes for that to happen. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ReidMcLain said:

2 missed field goals 2-3 potential interceptions, an unlucky bounce on a sack fumble, and a weird bounce on an onside, I hate to say it but we’re just unlucky.

I always heard that good teams make their own luck. 

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

by you!!! everyone lies to you. you didn't call me out, you don't have anything, you don't actually watch the games or review them, you just troll and just laugh at everyone because youre a troll. just admit it. you hate being wrong.that's why you're so butthurt all the time. 

No I did watch and you lied and said you saw different then a national reporter also said what I said and now you are trying to do the you can't be wrong to deflect that you made s*** up. It's not hard

Your feelings are hurt because I laughed at you. That's hilarious 😂

Edited by cole256

1 minute ago, ReidMcLain said:

Sure seems that way. 

Just now, cole256 said:

No I did watch and you lied and said you saw different then a national reporter also said what I said and now you are trying to do the you can't be wrong to deflect that you made s*** up. It's not hard

you're lying. your just don't want to be wrong..that's why you're so butthurt all the time. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Who knew their kicker was good?

We should. Kinda highlighted his entry into the scene in 2019.