ESPN FPI and record predictions

aubiefifty

ESPN FPI and record predictions?

Right now FPI has us going into the Alabama game 5-6 with losses to everyone but USC and Miss St. What are your record predictions? I could see us grabbing an upset win vs Ole Miss, TAMU, or Arky but could just as easily see us dropping a game that we’re favored in. I was pretty optimistic after the Penn st game but with as bad as Wisconsin has looked and as good as the rest of the West looks, I’m not feeling very confident and I think FPI might be accurate.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lavzgltradtdxe5bi0

It won't be disaster. it won't be great or pretty. I plan to have lots of chores, hobbies, and diversions to go work on for Arky, uga, and uat - to keep the blood pressure down to triple digits on those 5 minute runs where the opponent is apparently unopposed.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AUx said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lavzgltradtdxe5bi0

It won't be disaster. it won't be great or pretty. I plan to have lots of chores, hobbies, and diversions to go work on for Arky, uga, and uat - to keep the blood pressure down to triple digits on those 5 minute runs where the opponent is apparently unopposed.

well it would make good bulletin board material. nothing like disrespect to fire up the team.

I think there are still too many unknowns with this football team to say. For one it really seems like at this point we forcing a scheme onto a personnel that isn't built for it. What is going on in Mike Bobo's head to think we can sneak a corner fade on 4th and Game? It reeks of the Malzahn logic - "The play call was right but players couldn't execute". Like, are we just nailing these in practice to perfection? What is it that's.giving this man the confidence to make that call in back-to-back games? So I have many questions about the game planning and whether or not the staff is giving our best players the best chance to succeed.

Can we regroup? Are we going to keep forcing a round peg in a square hole? This team is too talented to be taking Georgia State to the wire, and we've seen these players be competitive with our rivals. 

52 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ESPN FPI and record predictions?

Right now FPI has us going into the Alabama game 5-6 with losses to everyone but USC and Miss St. What are your record predictions? I could see us grabbing an upset win vs Ole Miss, TAMU, or Arky but could just as easily see us dropping a game that we’re favored in. I was pretty optimistic after the Penn st game but with as bad as Wisconsin has looked and as good as the rest of the West looks, I’m not feeling very confident and I think FPI might be accurate.

Big @#$% Bryan playing 4D chess!!!!

He got em right where he wants them now. He knew he needed to tamper expectations so he plotted this entire 4 week stretch from the beginning. TJ has secretly been taking all first team reps since fall camp.

He also knew a big portion of the AU fan base would have boycotted if he named TJ the starter out of Camp and he also wanted Bo to get some game reps for SEC play to be a competent back up so he gave him the plenty of reps the first 4 weeks (The man knew that PSU game wouldn't hurt us in the grand scheme of things when we win out).

He knew he needed to lay an egg, but still come out with a win this weekend to get the entire CFB world thinking we are trash.

This man is playing 4D chess. BGB got em right where he wants them. Stay tuned and enjoy the ride. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476j6r5ytxq8j1h5c3zu

• Haha 1

• WarTiger changed the title to ESPN FPI and record predictions
1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Big @#$% Bryan playing 4D chess!!!!

He got em right where he wants them now. He knew he needed to tamper expectations so he plotted this entire 4 week stretch ........

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was seeing that! But I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that yet.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4794e0k8iotwb1r1y1vo

• Haha 1