TJ Finley,harsin press conference

aubiefifty

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• aubiefifty changed the title to TJ Finley,harsin, and others press conference............
1 minute ago, cole256 said:

What did you think @aubiefifty? I know you weren't too high on him

on who? coach or bo?

I like TJ, not that I don’t like Bo, but he deserves to start next week. He obviously brought some fire to the team today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Finley

actually i said he would have to show me something as we destroyed him and lsu last year. i say give him a chance as a starter. the whole team seemed to be energized when he came in. he played better than bo. a huge part of our game is not letting d's load the box to shut down our running game. if finley can connect with the receivers we become more balanced and will a better team. but yes i admit finley had me worried from last year but bobo appears to have him playing better. my motto is let the best cat play period. if finley falters maybe bo gets a wake up call and plays better but finley is my guy. that throw whille being tackled was impressive.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just read a comment by the Ga State Coach where said that the SEC officials "gave" Auburn the game by not overturning the catch by Shenker right before Finley's TD throw. I thought it was a close call, but he made the reception and I was praying that his hands being beneath the ball was more important than one end of the ball touching the ground.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Just read a comment by the Ga State Coach where said that the SEC officials "gave" Auburn the game by not overturning the catch by Shenker right before Finley's TD throw. I thought it was a close call, but he made the reception and I was praying that his hands being beneath the ball was more important than one end of the ball touching the ground.

I don't think he caught it,but its funny the coach had no issue with the no p.i call in the endzone a few plays earlier..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, au701948 said:

I definitely thought it was incomplete.  Dude has a legit beef.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, au701948 said:

on tv they showed it clearly hit the ground. we were given a gift or the refs did not have the same angle the tv folks did. there was no doubt.the coach had every single reason to be mad. if you watch the game again they show they crow going wow they gave us one.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

he has every right to be. i still cannot believe the refs missed it. and it killed their momentum to me because they knew they just got screwed. a lot of fans will hate i said this but it is the truth.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Does he remember that was on a FIRST down play? At worst, it’s 2nd and 10.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he has every right to be. i still cannot believe the refs missed it. and it killed their momentum to me because they knew they just got screwed. a lot of fans will hate i said this but it is the truth.

They had no momentum that whole drive.

• Like 1

Harsin says the decision to bring in TJ was his decision at least 6 or 7 times in that press conference…almost like he was taking blame for a bad thing that happened.  Quite odd.

Just now, AUDevil said:

Harsin says the decision to bring in TJ was his decision at least 6 or 7 times in that press conference…almost like he was taking blame for a bad thing that happened.  Quite odd.

He was trying to deflect the pressure from Bo. or Bobo. 

But he's right. 

8 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

I was impressed by TJ's interview. Hope he starts next week (he should). I liked how he said he'll fix his mistake (on 3rd down) "tomorrow". 

I just like how he admits his mistakes. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

It wasn't a catch...but i'll take it.

Maybe it’s because I’m buzzed but damn if Harsin doesn’t talk like a football coach and not like a socially awkward science teacher that had a great week at practice. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2