Saturday Scoreboard 9/25

Win4AU

If Moo State beats LSU is coach O around next week?

Does BC beat a SEC school?

Do the Hogs keep it going against TaMu?

Is Florida hungover from last week against Tennessee?

Here we go!

24 minutes ago, DAG said:

Georgia honestly should be #1 

Vandy is pure garbage but UGA is a scary team.  I like to think Auburn will hold it’s own at home in a couple weeks but I don’t know right now.

35 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Vandy is pure garbage but UGA is a scary team.  I like to think Auburn will hold it’s own at home in a couple weeks but I don’t know right now.

I just want a competitive four quarters. They beat Clemson and have been annihilating everyone else 

37 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I know coordinating and coaching are different animals but should Vandy being this bad worry us about Mason?

32 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I know coordinating and coaching are different animals but should Vandy being this bad worry us about Mason?

Very valid question but Vandy wasn’t this bad when he was there. The way they are playing probably couldn’t beat Thompson High School. I hope we see tweaks to that 3 man front . MSU is running it and LSU has burned them on two big chunks plays. QB had all day

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Very valid question but Vandy wasn’t this bad when he was there. They way they are playing could they beat Thompson High School. I hope we see tweaks to that 3 man front . MSU is running it and LSU has burned them on two big chunks plays. QB had all day

Yeah he was able to get them to a bowl twice at least.

My opinion is Clemson is a good not great team this year.  If they played UGA now it would be a 2 score difference.  I don’t think Mason recruited very well at Vandy and this new coach is having to completely rebuild.  His first class isn’t terrible.  I don’t think LSU or MSU are very good.  I think Joe Brady will be the head coach of LSU this time next season.  Miss State is better than last year but still the worst team in the West.  

9 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I don’t think Mason recruited very well at Vandy

Which is part of my concern. So far I've been impressed with Caddy and Corn (assuming we can hang on to Clemons).

So. What a stupid, stupid penalty by Mississippi State.

2 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Moo State and the Corn dogs looking like 💩

#54 for MSU is going to be running stadium steps this week. Second dumbest error I've seen this season after Boise's QB threw it past the first down marker.

25 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Which is part of my concern. So far I've been impressed with Caddy and Corn (assuming we can hang on to Clemons).

So. What a stupid, stupid penalty by Mississippi State.

Well good thing is we don’t need Mason to carry the recruiting and he brought his best player on D(maybe) with him

Archived