Texas A&M vs. Arkansas and LSU vs Miss. State, pick 'em!

CleCoTiger

Two darned interesting games in the SEC West this weekend. I don't know if Arky is for real but they sure seem to be better than I expected. Can they handle aTm? The Aggies are favored but their offense hasn't done much. I have never really bought into Jimbo Fisher as a great coach. Not a betting man as you all know, but I have a feeling Arky pulls this one out. Hogs 27, aTm 24

LSU played "follow the leader" on defense with MSU receivers last year and lost. I expect more zone, but the game is in Starkville with the cowbells. Orgeron seems to have lost something...namely Joe Burrow, Joe Brady and Dave Aranda. MSU two years in a row? Yup. Second upset special. MSU 42, LSU 31.

What say you?

2 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

Two darned interesting games in the SEC West this weekend. I don't know if Arky is for real but they sure seem to be better than I expected. Can they handle aTm? The Aggies are favored but their offense hasn't done much. I have never really bought into Jimbo Fisher as a great coach. Not a betting man as you all know, but I have a feeling Arky pulls this one out. Hogs 27, aTm 24

LSU played "follow the leader" on defense with MSU receivers last year and lost. I expect more zone, but the game is in Starkville with the cowbells. Orgeron seems to have lost something...namely Joe Burrow, Joe Brady and Dave Aranda. MSU two years in a row? Yup. Second upset special. MSU 42, LSU 31.

What say you?

I would take these results.

• WarTiger changed the title to Texas A&M vs. Arkansas and LSU vs Miss. State, pick 'em!
19 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

What say you?

I'd definitely take Arky over A&M. I'm not so sure about St and LSU. Need to see more of both teams. But i do know that if LSU losses to St that Oregon may as well start packing up his office. He would have to basically win out to save himself.....and if they lose to St they won't be winning out. We better beat LSU in BR this year!!!!!

3 hours ago, gravejd said:

I'd definitely take Arky over A&M. I'm not so sure about St and LSU. Need to see more of both teams. But i do know that if LSU losses to St that Oregon may as well start packing up his office. He would have to basically win out to save himself.....and if they lose to St they won't be winning out. We better beat LSU in BR this year!!!!!

Had to reread that because you had me worried. I thought you were saying that you thought Cristobal would be their next coach. 

39 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Had to reread that because you had me worried. I thought you were saying that you thought Cristobal would be their next coach. 

Ha he would be a great hire for them. But yeah meant the LSU coach...ummmm Orgeron may be the correct spelling. I really feel like he is to LSU what Gus was to AU. He has that natty to his name but all in all he is just not a great coach and is out of his league coaching in the SECw

Bo Pelini isn’t calling anything this weekend other than F-bombs.  LSU will be fine.  

Woo-Pig on the other game.  Arky has a chip on their shoulder and might even surprise West Vance when that show hits the stage.  Glad we got em at home this y….  Oh…..  Wait…..🤢

Conflicted on Arky vs. A&M tonight--having Arky to worry about as well would suck but god I'm sick of A&M still being in the top 5 and seen as a legit playoff contender after how they played against CO. I guess its seen as like how we played against MSU and Clemson in 2010, but still.

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Conflicted on Arky vs. A&M tonight--having Arky to worry about as well would suck but god I'm sick of A&M still being in the top 5 and seen as a legit playoff contender after how they played against CO. I guess its seen as like how we played against MSU and Clemson in 2010, but still.

Woo-pig has a good team this year.  They are a worry whether or not they win it tonight.  Pittman looks to be on to something over there.  

Could be worse.  At least it’s not coached from a Harley.  

2 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Woo-pig has a good team this year.  They are a worry whether or not they win it tonight.  Pittman looks to be on to something over there.  

Could be worse.  At least it’s not coached from a Harley.  

I really like Pittman.

Archived