Tank Angle Route

AUght2win

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

With the doubts about Bo, why would you think the timing would be there? With the confidence in Tank, I would have spread them out and give to tank.

That was the point. I'm not sure at all that the timing would be there, but, it would have to be for the play to work. It's why I said I would call a Tank run. 

2 hours ago, DAG said:

This settles it then. Let’s stop hyping folks up. The coaching staff probably realizes it too. This season from the offensive end is shouldered on tank and tank only. I don’t think CBH thinks this way but the comments are telling. 

I would include Hunter, Shenker and Robertson, who might have just had an off night.

3 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I would include Hunter, Shenker and Robertson, who might have just had an off night.

Shenker is a beast. I don't know how I feel about D.Rob just yet. Special athlete but definitely have to show more of his skill set. Hunter is just such amazing for his youth. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DAG said:

Shenker is a beast. I don't know how I feel about D.Rob just yet. Special athlete but definitely have to show more of his skill set. Hunter is just such amazing for his youth. 

Shenker sure is a beast. It's great to see the TEs being used in the offense. Hunter  is really good and it gives Tank a break without too much fall off. I hear you on DRob. Hopefully he'll get back on a track the rest of the way because we sure need it.

• Like 1