What they’re saying nationally

aubiefifty

I'm PSU through and through.  Lived in PA all my life and a PSU alum. 

Just getting a chance to look at last weekends game in more detail.  But yes, always admired Auburn.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PSUPat said:

I'm PSU through and through.  Lived in PA all my life and a PSU alum. 

Just getting a chance to look at last weekends game in more detail.  But yes, always admired Auburn.

Just kidding, of course. Is Bammer something that people everywhere call them?

Rather than start a different thread, I'll post here...

After listening to numerous podcasts and reading various articles on our game vs Penn State, I find it quite comical that Penn State is being elevated to a near playoff contender after beating us at hone, but at the same time we are being put down saying we arent a solid team for losing on the road to a Top 10 team...

Penn State gets credited for beating a solid Auburn team, but that same solid Auburn team is also weak this year?

• Thanks 1

You're saying college football analysts over-react?  Say it ain't so!!!!!

Yes it's funny.  Yes it happens every year.  Among the 5-30 best teams in the country, there's a razor thin margin between them.  And we're both in that group.  PSU is capable of winning the B1G and going to the playoffs, or ending up 9th in the conference, and the difference between those two extremes is a few lucky bounces and an inch here and there.  

I think the same can be said of Auburn.  You have a lot of solid teams on your schedule, just like us, and you're going to have a lot of close games, just like us.  We happened to escape our first 2 of them with a win.    

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PSUPat said:

You're saying college football analysts over-react?  Say it ain't so!!!!!

Yes it's funny.  Yes it happens every year.  Among the 5-30 best teams in the country, there's a razor thin margin between them.  And we're both in that group.  PSU is capable of winning the B1G and going to the playoffs, or ending up 9th in the conference, and the difference between those two extremes is a few lucky bounces and an inch here and there.  

I think the same can be said of Auburn.  You have a lot of solid teams on your schedule, just like us, and you're going to have a lot of close games, just like us.  We happened to escape our first 2 of them with a win.    

Congratulations to your Nittany Lions, and I’ve appreciated your insights. You represent your team and school with class.  I hope you win the Big 10 and maybe beyond.