Owen Pappoe

tbone4jc

so far,  this is all we got.... 

per CBH:   On the status of Owen Pappoe, who left the game in the second half and didn't return... I don't have a date. He didn't return in the game. He was out there, so I don't have anything else to tell you that way. I'll know more tonight and tomorrow. Owen is a tough player, he is tough, so I imagine we'll figure out what that looks like and how we operate that going into next week.

59 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Ant more on if he is injured?

Nothing official,  but I think the injury may have happened at the 5:46 mark in the 3rd quarter.  Looks like he gets  his ankle rolled on as he is running.   rolled up on by one of our players (Walker or Dawson?).... from behind.  friendly fire.   IF it is an ankle it can go a multitude of ways from here.

you may have to go to Youtube to see .   if the link in the youtube box below does take you a play before the injury. .....   

delete the spaces in this link if vid is blocked to time stamp 2hours 13 minute 30 seconds on the youtube video  (game time 5:45 3rd)>>    https://you     tu.be/By2uBUnfna4?t=8010

33 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Nothing official,  but I think the injury may have happened at the 5:46 mark in the 3rd quarter.  Looks like he gets  his ankle rolled on as he is running.   rolled up on by one of our players (Walker or Dawson?).... from behind.  friendly fire.   IF it is an ankle it can go a multitude of ways from here.

you may have to go to Youtube to see  if the link in the youtube box does take you a play before the injury. .....   

delete the spaces in this link if vid is blocked to time stamp 2hours 13 minute 30 seconds on the youtube video>>    https://you     tu.be/By2uBUnfna4?t=8010

Definitely got his legs rolled up on.

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

you may have to go to Youtube to see .   if the link in the youtube box below does take you a play before the injury. .....   

delete the spaces in this link if vid is blocked to time stamp 2hours 13 minute 30 seconds on the youtube video  (game time 5:45 3rd)>>    https://you     tu.be/By2uBUnfna4?t=8010

Thanks for this. I agree--this is where it looks like the injury happened. PSU sets up quick to snap the ball for the next play and #0 is not in there. 

Hope we don’t start losing our starters one by one again this season. Even with all the unfortunate mistakes and a couple of bad Offensive and Defensive play calls, for the most part the team did not seem to be intimidated by the opposition. I genuinely believe that we were at least prepared and ready to play.

I am glad to hear this but for the love of God please sit him for the week.keep the dline out there the whole game to work on  the pass rush. The CBS need to work all game and the QB to wr combo needs to work on timing the whole game.

Archived