Bo Nix predictions....

W.E.D

26 minutes ago, Deutschetiger said:

It's time for the Bo Nix experiment to end.  He wouldn't be playing if his daddy wasn't a legend.

It's time for that stupid ******* narrative about him playing because of his dad to end. He did exactly what we needed him to night. No way I would have guessed the defense would get gassed all night and we'd throw a ******* corner fade to a 5'10" WR on 4th and 2 when Tank was killing them on the ground. 

If you put this game on Bo, who wasn't perfect for sure, your football IQ is non-existent.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Sorry, I saw the same old Bo.  Start to finish.  Throwing off his back foot at least 3 to 4 times.  Throwing behind the WR.  He is what he is and that's just the way it is.  

We're two s*** play calls from tying on a road game, during their white out, against a top 10 team that already had a quality win to grow from. You're high if you think Bo of the last two years is 26 yards from tying things up in that scenario.

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Interesting quote here.  Sounds like Bo may have screwed up on that 4th down play.

1 hour ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Absolutely. that was a one check throw. 

Guess again... even a blind man could see that!

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

That's obviously what was called. A blind man could tell that.

4 or 5 options per Coach Harsin... 

56 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I'd say dead square in the hands is pretty accurate....yeah.

21 of 37. That almost pick 6 was a perfect pass though..

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

It's time for that stupid ******* narrative about him playing because of his dad to end. He did exactly what we needed him to night. No way I would have guessed the defense would get gassed all night and we'd throw a ******* corner fade to a 5'10" WR on 4th and 2 when Tank was killing them on the ground. 

If you put this game on Bo, who wasn't perfect for sure, your football IQ is non-existent.

Standing Ovation Loop GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

I have been critical of Nix, but he deserves credit. He did not lose us this game. He did what I wanted, manage the game and not play hero ball. Props to him. However, we are going to need to hit deep balls. I know he hurt his shoulder tonight so I am not going to criticize that tonight. But props to Bo. He still has a long ways to go, but any reasonable fan shouldn't have expected him to go from bad to great in one offseason

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

As we saw the first two games, he’s good against lesser talent when our receivers are wide open and he has ample time to throw. He has his deficiencies, so I don’t understand why Bobo is calling plays that exploits them.

This.

The truth is Bo is a cool kid but nowhere near a 5 star talent. People get down vote me all they want. He won’t lose you many games, but he isn’t going to win you games either. The coaches have to scheme around him which is super frustrating because quite frankly he should be better than that. It is what it is. All I know is we got to be able to hit those deep seams just like WRs got to be able to look for the ball and make tough catches. Remember when you guys were dissing SW? SW made Bo life a lot easier because majority of the time he would just go up and get the ball. 

• Like 4

Looked like a Pride parade with all the rainbows we saw out there last night. So far 2021 Road Bo is marginally better than previous years. Let’s hope he heals up and improves going forward. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Dislike 1