All white?

WFE12

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

They look ******* amazing 

Edited by TitanTiger
don't evade the profanity filters
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

That's just beautiful. Lets hope it starts a new chapter tonight and we don't suck. Everytime we do something new with our uniform we end up losing. I'm still excited but also nervous 🤣

Not true.  2015 Louisville is when we broke out the orange shoes for the first time.

12 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

If true, it's an absolutely BRILLIANT move by CBH to have the team embrace the White Out! Friggin' LOVE this staff right now

Best "F you" moment I have EVER seen in college football

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i still miss when the whole team wore black cleats. and thank you 88!

I do, too fifty. I don't mind white cleats and socks on the away unis, but I love the look of the black cleats with our home unis.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I do, too fifty. I don't mind white cleats and socks on the away unis, but I love the look of the black cleats with our home unis.

White is best for close sideline calls.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gr82be said:

Always been my favorite since the old mesh jersey days. The all white is the best road uni in college football. 

Probably because the blue mesh jerseys looked like crap!

30 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Not true.  2015 Louisville is when we broke out the orange shoes for the first time.

Ok my bad one time we won🤷 my point is when we do something to the unis we end up playing not so great. Not saying I'm against trying new stuff just hoping this doesn't jinx us tonight. 

14 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

This type of stuff doesn't move the needle at all for me. What the hell's wrong with me?!

Dead inside ?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Ok my bad one time we won🤷 my point is when we do something to the unis we end up playing not so great. Not saying I'm against trying new stuff just hoping this doesn't jinx us tonight. 

It's actually a but if a myth

https://auburnuniforms.com/2019/10/07/orange-jerseys-history/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

If you scared, say you scared.

Personally, this is a giant middle finger to the White Out and I'm here for it.  Our program has desperately needed that kind of attitude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now this is what it looks like visually and in performance on TV. Thanks for the whiteout PSU!

Auburn                               

bugatti_wh.jpg

vs

PSU

Dodge_Caravan88.jpg

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AUx said:

Now this is what it looks like visually and in performance on TV. Thanks for the whiteout PSU!

Auburn                               

bugatti_wh.jpg

vs

PSU

Dodge_Caravan88.jpg

A lot of those vans in scrap yards 

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

If you scared, say you scared.

Personally, this is a giant middle finger to the White Out and I'm here for it.  Our program has desperately needed that kind of attitude.

I'm not scared lol. Yes nervous also excited. Damn didn't realize what I said would be so controversial 🤣 I was just saying in recent memory we haven't done so good but it's ok, I hope we do tonight War Eagle.

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

One of the most inspired performances I ever saw was with an otherwise average Auburn team wearing orange jerseys against #8 UGA in 1978. They escaped with a tie, but Auburn way outplayed them.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

LOL, lot more white mask teams than I realized, now that  I'm paying attention. (Miami, MSU, Oklahoma. )

Looks OK, but I still prefer the dark ones after this game.

I do wish we'd go back to the black shoes, at least with the home  unis. That's bad-ass.

Edited by homersapien

30 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

One of the most inspired performances I ever saw was with an otherwise average Auburn team wearing orange jerseys against #8 UGA in 1978. They escaped with a tie, but Auburn way outplayed them.

Sorry TT but any mention of orange jerseys in a positive way gets a thumbs down from me. ;D

Edited by homersapien