All white?

WFE12

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I see is Smoke??? (Monday), running with an oblong brown ball in his hands.

53 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

White facemask too? 👀

That's what most of Twitter thinks! If we change our uni's even a small bit, I'm going to be even more pumped!

48 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Storm Troopers!

My only problem with the storm trooper moniker is their tendency to miss. We don't need that lol

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Pretty sure the way the video cuts off right at the neck means we wearing White face mask. I bet Harsin is producing his own White out. How bad ass would this be?

If it looks like this count me in...

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 6.24.59 PM.png

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This is probably where we remind ourselves that our head coach spent the better part of 20 years on a blue football field.

Plus the players these days get PUMPED for some special unis. Big game, big atmosphere, big unis- all the makings of a big emotional win.

6 minutes ago, tsande07 said:

Still waiting on the orange helmets. Gotta give the QB something to target in all that white, as you know... ;)

that has been a legit concern of mine, with our receiver running in front of a white background in white uni’s.

Gah damn storm troopers ahhhh so sick. 

Our home unis are some of the best in CFB but our road ones are just too nasty. They looked so damn good in the BCS title game against FSU even if we lost. 

13 minutes ago, woodford said:

Gah damn storm troopers ahhhh so sick. 

Our home unis are some of the best in CFB but our road ones are just too nasty. They looked so damn good in the BCS title game against FSU even if we lost. 

Always been my favorite since the old mesh jersey days. The all white is the best road uni in college football. 

5 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I'm dumb, I know, but what am I missing?

The video is teasing by not showing the entire Auburn uniform.  Speculation is something has been changed and possibly it is white face masks instead of blue.

1 minute ago, SRBautigerfan said:

The video is teasing by not showing the entire Auburn uniform.  Speculation is something has been changed and possibly it is white face masks instead of blue.

I don't know if it is my screen quality, but all I could see was white smoke. 

Archived