“Show up, give a s*** and repeat.”

SRBautigerfan

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, cbo said:

I have a similar sign in my bathroom, but it's "take" not "give."

Best post EVER! 💩 

Love the video but man Justin has to do a better job of asking the question and letting the player answer before he modifies and adds other things to it. Took him 25 seconds to ask one question.

The headline in the OP brings back memories of George Carlin cleverly mocking the phrases and cliche's people commonly utter that make no literal sense at all. Taking a sh** or a dump......

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hi, guys.

Took you long enough. 

It may not be Old Forester 1910, but I just poured a Maker's Mark 46 that is going down way too easily. I should probably eat something. 

Just now, cbo said:

Took you long enough. 

It may not be Old Forester 1910, but I just poured a Maker's Mark 46 that is going down way too easily. I should probably eat something. 

Dude. That stuff is velvety candy in a glass. Been exploring several of their expressions lately, somewhat on @fredst's recommendation.

Negroni over here. A local distillery does a grapefruit and orange gin that is *chef's kiss* in a 'groni-'groni.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Dude. That stuff is velvety candy in a glass. Been exploring several of their expressions lately, somewhat on @fredst's recommendation.

Negroni over here. A local distillery does a grapefruit and orange gin that is *chef's kiss* in a 'groni-'groni.

I'm not a huge gin guy, but that sounds refreshing. 

Would love to hear more from you and @fredston the Maker's Mark recommendations. 

I heard recently that the oldheads in KY, now that they have been priced out of the Buffalo Trace distillery products and the like, are drinking Very Old Barton and 86 proof Old Forester. And liking it fine. Might have to check those out for cheap alternatives. Then I can blow the money saved on expensive bourbon!

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

I'm not a huge gin guy, but that sounds refreshing. 

Would love to hear more from you and @fredston the Maker's Mark recommendations. 

I heard recently that the oldheads in KY, now that they have been priced out of the Buffalo Trace distillery products and the like, are drinking Very Old Barton and 86 proof Old Forester. And liking it fine. Might have to check those out for cheap alternatives. Then I can blow the money saved on expensive bourbon!

I'm a huge OF fan boy, Birthday all the way down the line. I tend to like higher proof points so the hundy is great but 86 is delicious too, as is the rye. And 1920 is a little more but it's as good a bourbon as there is in that mid range and that is actually available on most shelves imo.

The Makers cask strength (thanks fredst) and wood series are fantastic. I'm on the lookout for Larceny Barrel Proof as my next wheated treat.

Haven't been able to find Very Old Barton in the Lowcountry but it's on my list if I can ever find some. Have heard same as you.

You what all these distillers do that I love? 

THEY SHOW UP, CBO, THEY GIVE A s***, AND THEY REPEAT

Hot damn, that does feel good to say.

Just now, McLoofus said:

I'm a huge OF fan boy, Birthday all the way down the line. I tend to like higher proof points so the hundy is great but 86 is delicious too, as is the rye. And 1920 is a little more but it's as good a bourbon as there is in that mid range and that is actually available on most shelves imo.

The Makers cask strength (thanks fredst) and wood series are fantastic. I'm on the lookout for Larceny Barrel Proof as my next wheated treat.

Haven't been able to find Very Old Barton in the Lowcountry but it's on my list if I can ever find some. Have heard same as you.

You what all these distillers do that I love? 

THEY SHOW UP, CBO, THEY GIVE A s***, AND THEY REPEAT

Hot damn, that does feel good to say.

Thanks for the excellent intel. I have a habit of finding something that I like and sticking with it. 

You know, show up, not really give a s***, and repeat. 

I need to branch out a bit and this will help. 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I had a mezcal Negroni this past weekend. Good stuff. 

4 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

*comment achievement unlocked*

*reward- one internet beverage of choice.

Not a band name but definitely could be a Jimmy Buffett song title. 

Archived