Bet against Auburn’s offense vs. Penn State

aubiefifty

Too much nastiness slung from this site toward the AU faithful to ever give them a pass. If you ever posted on the forums you know the indignities we suffered as Auburn fans. 
So I won’t on this even if it does have merit. It never has been about the story underneath from al.commie. It has always been about the headline, the troll bait, the click bait. 
This is the same. It is offensive( yep a pun) in nature on purpose

1 hour ago, lost said:

Too much nastiness slung from this site toward the AU faithful to ever give them a pass. If you ever posted on the forums you know the indignities we suffered as Auburn fans. 
So I won’t on this even if it does have merit. It never has been about the story underneath from al.commie. It has always been about the headline, the troll bait, the click bait. 
This is the same. It is offensive( yep a pun) in nature on purpose

one word: trash

"Auburn is going to win its share of games this season if it continues to run the way it has. But against the strongest opponents – like SP+ No. 7 Penn State on the road – it needs to present a passing threat."

Well, duuuuuh!  I stopped reading at this point. 

If Harsin, and Bobo are as good as I think they are, we will, at least, attempt to have a balanced offense. 

Everything else is nothing more than questions we were all ready aware of.   It still boils down to execution.  Are we good enough to execute?

Edited by homersapien

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i am scared of this game. i or we have been let down so many times over the last few years i want a win to crow about. yes we have beat bama but this one will go a long way to regain our respect after some dismal showings. so much frustration could be expelled by a good win at a magical setting. and i think we find out saturday night we just how much bo has improved. and coach bobo has caught grief with a lot of folks saying he is not what he was. and i disagree with that. some people laughed when we hired him. i do think we will be prepared and have a great chance. it's killing me but i love it................

We don't necessarily need a win fifty. 

We need a hard nosed game in which is contested to the very end.

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i can honestly say love most auburn folks. auburn is magical to me. i was lucky to know only super awesome auburn fans growing up. Auburn is the only team i have never ever pulled against or never  given up on. and tho it sounds corny auburn is my heart. growing up it had a mayberry type fill in it. and people, even students always watched out for me. i was less than ten and allowed to walk anywhere i wanted in auburn. it has always been one of the brighter spots of my life.

That's great fifty - and very moving. Just don't lose perspective.  It's just one friggen football game, not life.

Have faith we will reach the mountain top!  ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Farmer Brown said:

The man loves him some AL.com. I hate that place. 

Well, he does provide us an opportunity to read it without giving them the benefit of clicking on it.

B'ham has always been Bamaland.  It shouldn't be surprising.

13 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Yeah. I scrolled right past the OP when I saw al.com 

it is a damn betting line. you gonna hate vegas? because that is how they make their money. they printed a professional betting line for the betters. if you are gonna hate something get it right at least.jesus..............some of you people just look for things to hate.

Edited by aubiefifty

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

jawja and s carolina fans have given him hell. and the best i remember he always had a hell of a game plan when any of his teams played us that had decent talent.

I never understood this. My uga buddy would always be trashing Bobo and it would after a 31-30 loss or something of the sort...higher scoring affair. Statistically he had some dann good offenses at Uga. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, he does provide us an opportunity to read it without giving them the benefit of clicking on it.

B'ham has always been Bamaland.  It shouldn't be surprising.

al.com had a gina haim i think that published some great articles about auburn. not many places left for free articles and i am sure not paying money for you ladies as much as i love you. you people infer i either hate auburn or i am a dumbass. my dad played football and my mothers whole family attended auburn uni. my grandfather taught rotc horseback riding so you would be wrong.auburn is my heart. i never attended auburn uni but my love for auburn is righteous. i do this because no one else will step up and do it other than an article here or there.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

it is a damn betting line. you gonna hate vegas? because that is how they make their money. they printed a professional betting line for the betters. if you are gonna hate something get it right at least.jesus..............some of you people just look for things to hate.

Do you work for al.com or something? I can get the betting line from many places besides that site. You know many on here have no respect for that site anymore yet you still post their articles. So if you’re gonna get so easily offended then don’t post them maybe?