2003 Capital One Bowl

RunInRed

This was a fun game.  Me and my buddies had been out a little too late and they gave everyone these thunder sticks.  Pretty miserable when you are hungover.  A couple stadium beers later and we were feeling alright.  Glad to see Auburn get a win over JoePa and shut down Larry Johnson.  That 2002 D was lights out.  Penn State fans were much better than the Michigan fans we dealt with the year or two before.  

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Now I remember. Damn Gus…

Not sure if joking? It was Terry's third year.

Edited by AUwent

I was there when we played PSU in the Outback bowl. All I can remember about that game was how much rain there was. The water was running in rivers down the stadium steps. We were MISERABLE!!! I was so wet, I didn't even care if we were losing. We left after halftime. And I never leave games.

the famous mudbowl we looked like keystone cops and the lions looked great to be honest. we looked so unprepared i am still mad. it was as bad a whupping as i ever remember us taking.

We Were There!! Watched our TIGERS WIN, then bounced on over to Disney World!! All of which miraculously being pulled off WITH A TWO YEAR OLD!! Crazy? Perhaps….But it was an amazing time we’ll never forget. 
Oh, and that two year old I mentioned. Well, he’s doing great, and is now in his second year at Auburn!!😆🤪😃

War Damn Eagle ‘95

• Like 1