Penn State fans are confident

Zeek

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Good Lord, you're an idiot.

You calling BS on the people HE worked with is just brilliant. Wow!

You are wrong Bird, you are wrong!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bigbird said:

From me knowing the area and that you don’t, nice swipe. 

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Take a piece of cake because you don’t have a clue about Central PA. 

25 minutes ago, Caldavis said:

bull****, there’s a bunch of Catholics in that area. 

What does that have to do with being a fan? LOL. If every catholic in Columbus were a ND fan, the horseshoe wouldn't be half full.  In ALL those years, the conversation was always about work, family, and sports. Religion and politics was never brought up. Ever.

2 minutes ago, slyinsocal said:

What does that have to do with being a fan? LOL. If every catholic in Columbus were a ND fan, the horseshoe wouldn't be half full.  In ALL those years, the conversation was always about work, family, and sports. Religion and politics was never brought up. Ever.

It means you’re wrong about the central PA area. I grew up there and wrestled for one of the greatest teams ever in that area. 

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I think that would actually be a disadvantage for us.  Penn State’s stadium has the bleachers starting pretty low to the ground and there isn’t green shrubbery in front dividing. They usually have fans on the ground wearing white too.  This could potentially mean Bo Nix or any quarterback would lose the receiver in the white on a pass, especially a deep throw.  

Here is the best photo I could find to illustrate what I mean:

21CEF6E0-2263-4555-BB8E-533D7DED33FF.jpeg

Soooo...what you're saying is that we NEED ORANGE HELMETS. You know, just to give the QBs something to help target, visually.

6 minutes ago, Caldavis said:

It means you’re wrong about the central PA area. I grew up there and wrestled for one of the greatest teams ever in that area. 

I stated that good people live there and stand by it. Maybe you want to change that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caldavis said:

You’re the biggest idiot on this board, you can’t handle facts or criticism, that make you a “homer” good luck with that we’ll talk Saturday night at 11pm. 

Every single one of your comments is just a big yikes for me. Really cringeworthy.

4 hours ago, Caldavis said:

Alabama > OSU 

PSU > ATM

you would fall to about Purdue 

Man stop trolling. Is PSU greater than UGA?  I don’t mind you coming in here talking trash for the fun of the college spirit, but at least try to be reality oriented. The point is you guys never have a SOS comparable to Auburn on a year to year basis. I think most Penn State fans would agree to that. You guys have a quality program and a coach , whom I love and wanted at Auburn. Let’s see if you guys can finally get over that hump. Good luck.

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

Man stop trolling. Is PSU greater than UGA?  I don’t mind you coming in here talking trash for the fun of the college spirit, but at least try to be reality oriented. The point is you guys never have a SOS comparable to Auburn on a year to year basis. I think most Penn State fans would agree to that. You guys have a quality program and a coach , whom I love and wanted at Auburn. Let’s see if you guys can finally get over that hump. Good luck.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Didba said:

Every single one of your comments is just a big yikes for me. Really cringeworthy.

You’re yikes will come to an end Saturday night when you’re exposed.

• Dislike 2

Just now, Caldavis said:

You’re yikes will come to an end Saturday night when you’re exposed.

That’s fair just please come back if that is not the case haha. The last two years we have had west coast guys come in and do the same thing you are doing , then after the game they started playing the “ a quiet place” competition. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

That’s fair just please come back if that is not the case haha. The last two years we have had west coast guys come in and do the same thing you are doing , then after the game they started playing the “ a quiet place” competition. 

You haven’t Played a bunch of mid Atlantic kids who are hungry. The Wisconsin win wasn’t a mistake, stick to cotton. 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 3

Just now, Caldavis said:

You haven’t Played a bunch of mid Atlantic kids who are hungry. The Wisconsin win wasn’t a mistake, stick to cotton. 

Lmao . Bruh I live in Wisconsin. I know all too well what big ten is like. That is neither here nor there. The point is if you going to talk heavy , please do return for once. I love the lead up trash talk but I am ready for some of y’all to come back if you lose. We still be here regardless. 

6 hours ago, Caldavis said:

Alabama > OSU 

PSU > ATM

you would fall to about Purdue 

The team we beat 63-14?

Make no mistake, that was a very good win at Wisconsin and I’ll be ecstatic to pull off a win in similar fashion Sat night.

Edited by AUwent

8 hours ago, Caldavis said:

PSU had the kids up on campus since March of last year, they had bowl offers but decided to shut it down. 

Ok,  i dont understand how that changes my statement.    Still wouldnt even qualify for a participation trophy (because you have to participate) and only 4 wins in a 9 win season. (im guessing if you all had a 9 win season you would have wanted to play on) 

Edited by auskip07

9 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I'm sure it will be loud. I'd really like to go and experience it. Seriously contemplating making the trip with a buddy. 

they say the white out is something to see in person so i hope you go if you get the chance............

18 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

If Gus were still on the sidelines, I would bet my house on PSU.  That bloody goober was a piece of waste for this game.

Harsin is a VERY different breed.

Precisely.  A lot of the talking heads are speaking on Auburn as if he is and I just don't get it.