Welcome to the SEC!

Beaker

I just wanted to say how proud and thankful I am that Arky  curbstomped  Texas last night!   

Last month an acquaintance of mine (Texas fan and former student) so arrogantly stated that he thought they would be just fine in the SEC and would fare as well or better than they have been the last few years.   I can't make this trash up!   They really are living in a dream world. 

Thank you Arkansas!   Woo Little Piggies!  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I remember when some wanted Sark to be Auburn’s coach.  So glad we landed Harsin.  I hope he stays a long time and retires here.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

I remember when some wanted Sark to be Auburn’s coach.  So glad we landed Harsin.  I hope he stays a long time and retires here.  

I don’t disagree at this point but it’s not been exactly apples to apples has it? Let’s see after this weekend and then as we get in to league play before that card is played. We may not want any of Arky either for all I know. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I don’t disagree at this point but it’s not been exactly apples to apples has it? Let’s see after this weekend and then as we get in to league play before that card is played. We may not want any of Arky either for all I know. 

True.  I will defer until this weekend as well

Arkmart is legit!!!   SECW is going to be a wild ride this year!!!

My post week updated rankings on the SECW:

bama - blah, blah, blah, 😒 🙄🤮

Arky - best win in the league so far.  Pittman has got these dudes dialed in!!!

Ole Miss - Best offense in the conference, except now they’re playing D too!😮

AU (we’ll find out on Saturday if we’re any good yet)  Could move up or down this list after our first real test   

TA&M - very talented, but not very good so far.   We’ll see how they adapt with the new QB    

LSU - They’ve got a lot of talent, but not sure it will come together on the field this year   Coach O = CGC 

MSU - I have them last right now, but I like this team.   Their short/intermediate passing game scares me with our soft Secondary (all we’ve showed so far).  That could wind up being a long day.  And I’m going to be at that game, and ride home with, an MSU fan.  So we REALLY need to win that one!!!!

• Like 2