Our HC is setting records

bigbird

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Surpassing the great Chizik-Malzahn tandem..

Which was legitimately, at the time, a great one. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Heupel already on the hot seat

I really hope this isn't true. Pitt has a pretty good QB. Pitt has been at the same level as Tennessee for awhile. Were they expecting a national championship run after their dumpster fire off-season?!?!

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

I was told we would be...

Twas the classic fallback for why we should keep Malzahn. Kinda like saying, "My partner is an abusive ****, but what if I dump them and the next one is an abusive **** AND an alcoholic? I just can't take that risk!"

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yeah I remember it

You had a nephew on that team, right?

10 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

But I was told in the first quarter that Bo Nix sucks and it’s gonna be a long year 

They've got medicine for those voices

Closest I could come to an Auburn Tank! My man crush is crushing it so far. Need a big game next week to keep it rolling!

9B0034B9-B17A-47F8-9BD4-87258053D0E8.jpeg

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Closest I could come to an Auburn Tank! My man crush is crushing it so far. Need a big game next week to keep it rolling!

9B0034B9-B17A-47F8-9BD4-87258053D0E8.jpeg

WE-hmmwv.png

WE-M1.jpg

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

I remember hearing it somewhere...a few times

Certain voices are strangely quiet. Other than trying to put unrealistic expectations out there so if not reached there will be disappointment. Got to admire the loyalty though.

23 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Certain voices are strangely quiet. Other than trying to put unrealistic expectations out there so if not reached there will be disappointment. Got to admire the loyalty though.

They only respond when "he who should not be named" is said on this forum. Don't worry, if we lose next week the phrase will be "We should've just kept our previous coach, if it was going to be like this." Star this response.

Archived