Shivers and 3 Others Out Today

toddc

15 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Not true, people who have taken the vaccine can still get the virus. My mother is one. 

It's about the protocol. Vaccinated don't have to sit out from an exposure

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Also, there's steps to return from quarantine on the 8th day if Auburn decides to utilize it and a player/coach testes negative twice on days 5, 6, or 7.

Whatever this stipulation is I hope Shivers has an easy go with covid or never gets it an can get back next week.

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

So we've got a winnable game and we're gonna be our our #2 RB.

Really awesome. Huge props to the 40% of our team being selfish. Idk if Shivers is apart of that group or he's got a break through case. If he was exposed and vaccinated he wouldn't be out.

Can you take a chill on the “being a contentious jackass” thing today? You don’t have to have the duck switch in overdrive 100% of the time. Just enjoy the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

No one is pretending s***, people are just flat tired of you and others bringing it up at every possible turn in every possible thread.  Not discussing it every chance is not pretending its not a factor, it's choosing to focus on other aspects of the team and game.

So you admit you don't know, but want to blast him anyways?  Priceless.

That's exactly how many people felt about all the Gus hate taking over the ENTIRE forum for 3 years and sucking the life out of every thread. Now we have an issue that has been mismanaged by Harsin and we can't discuss it? 

I see how that works.

It should be talked about if it affects the team, and it looks like it has caused a problem already. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

That's exactly how many people felt about all the Gus hate taking over the ENTIRE forum for 3 years and sucking the life out of every thread. Now we have an issue that has been mismanaged by Harsin and we can't discuss it? 

I see how that works.

It should be talked about if it affects the team, and it looks like it has caused a problem already. 

Yeah, that's what's happening. GMAFB, you're better than that.

• Facepalm 1