Shivers and 3 Others Out Today

toddc

Sounds like Shivers is in protocol and the other three are minor injuries. Shawn may be out for Penn State also.

Edited by toddc
  • Facepalm 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 4

J Johnson and Tar’Varish Dawson, Tennison ( unknown reason on Tennison)

Edited by toddc

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

Sounds like Shivers is in protocol and the other three are minor injuries. Shawn may be out for Penn State also.

Not a good time to miss for anyone but definitely not in that RB room based on what we saw last week.  Could lose a spot real quick. 

That said, I loved what we saw from Shaun last week. 

• Like 1

We should get a good long look at Mr. Hunter and Mr. Jackson today. I also hope to see the Ingram kid today. Hate it for Worm, though. Hope he is back for State Pen game. We will need his veteran presence and leadership.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Not a good time to miss for anyone but definitely not in that RB room based on what we saw last week.  Could lose a spot real quick. 

That said, I loved what we saw from Shaun last week. 

I guess the good news for Worm is that Harsin's approach to and personal experience with all this kind of eliminates any "punishment" aspect to it. I mean, if he's overtaken by a better RB, so be it. But he won't lose his job for missing games.

Get well soon, Worm. 

• Like 1

Praying 🙏 for Shawn/V8 running that he’s okay @Momma Worm and this is just protocol for contact tracing.

More put out on the situation if you have on3 and it might still be $10 for first year.

Prayers for Shivers. I hope he is doing well and gets back soon. Going to need Jarquez and Ingram. While Shivers is a big loss, the more concerning news is having both J Johnson and T. Dawson out, our two slot guys. I'm guessing they slide either Robertson, Hudson, or Johnson Jr. to the slot for today. Maybe a walk-on. Who knows. Need both of those guys back for next week

It's hard enough for Auburn to have great seasons. This time we have a veteran team with a lot of promise and this comes up. Some things are not avoidable. This situation with the virus was and is entirely avoidable.

It shouldn't matter today, except that it hinders the team's progress in fully jelling. There are games looming ahead when playing time lost today will hurt, and if there are still more players out we could well lose a game due to the virus. This is disappointing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 2

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It's hard enough for Auburn to have great seasons. This time we have a veteran team with a lot of promise and this comes up. Some things are not avoidable. This situation with the virus was and is entirely avoidable.

It shouldn't matter today, except that it hinders the team's progress in fully jelling. There are games looming ahead when playing time lost today will hurt, and if there are still more players out we could well lose a game due to the virus. This is disappointing.

so much for tank getting a breather huh mikey?  lol

42 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

Loosing him against Penn State would hurt. His speed would really shine against PSU, IMHO.

So we've got a winnable game and we're gonna be our our #2 RB.

Really awesome. Huge props to the 40% of our team being selfish. Idk if Shivers is apart of that group or he's got a break through case. If he was exposed and vaccinated he wouldn't be out.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 18

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

can we skip the vaccine argument today

Let's just pretend it's not a factor in all of this

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 10

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

So we've got a winnable game and we're gonna be our our #2 RB.

Really awesome. Huge props to the 40% of our team being selfish. Idk if Shivers is apart of that group or he's got a break through case. If he was exposed and vaccinated he wouldn't be out.

Definitely not good. Not arguing with you on that. However, I think Jarquez may have already been overtaking that #2 spot before this. Still a huge loss. We need Shivers speed and experinece

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

Definitely not good. Not arguing with you on that. However, I think Jarquez may have already been overtaking that #2 spot before this. Still a huge loss. We need Shivers speed and experinece

Hunter would be the number one if Tank was out.   They can run the same offense with both of them in the game.   If Shivers is in you have to run different plays because he has terrible vision and zero patience when running the ball.   

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

4 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Hunter would be the number one if Tank was out.   They can run the same offense with both of them in the game.   If Shivers is in you have to run different plays because he has terrible vision and zero patience when running the ball.   

This is absolutely false lol

• Like 3