Sit Tank Bigsby?

aubiefifty

13 minutes ago, toddc said:

That happens in practice every day too but it’s different. When players play not to get hurt they seem to get hurt. I get the idea but I think you play your best player in these games until you feel comfortable with the score.

Yup. Just ask Baltimore.

20 hours ago, Zeek said:

Nah, let's get those easy stats for Tank. He has 881 yards left to reach 1,000 let's get another 100 minimum this week and he'll have 781 to go over the course of 10 games assuming he can stay healthy.

When’s the last time we had a 1000 yard rusher? We should get one this season 

19 minutes ago, toddc said:

That happens in practice every day too but it’s different. When players play not to get hurt they seem to get hurt. I get the idea but I think you play your best player in these games until you feel comfortable with the score.

I agree, you wanna see your team come out focused and take care of business and let the rest of the guys come in and finish it.  It is about creating that mentality right now that is just as important if not more so.

• Like 2

I also thought it was an odd statement when the writer said something about sitting Tank this game so he’s 100% for PSU, UGA, and LSU. Like playing this game has virtually any impact on his health for the LSU game. What an odd stance and an ever odder reason for a guy to write an entire article about. Maybe he was bored or had some sort of deadline to get something, anything up. 

• Like 2

Man I just think back to when Kerryon Johnson pulled his hamstring against Georgia Southern.

I would be okay if we pulled him by halftime or sooner.  I would like to preserve his health and get our third and fourth guys more reps.  I was a little confused during the first game when our defense starters were still out there in the fourth quarter.  Just be smart, that is all I ask.

7 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Man I just think back to when Kerryon Johnson pulled his hamstring against Georgia Southern.

I would be okay if we pulled him by halftime or sooner.  I would like to preserve his health and get our third and fourth guys more reps.  I was a little confused during the first game when our defense starters were still out there in the fourth quarter.  Just be smart, that is all I ask.

As much as I love KJ he is a walking injury. He was injured during high school at Madison. He was injured at Auburn and he was injured at the NFL level. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

That was either the definition of freak accident or Gus. Bc he either pulled it on the long run (like 35 yards) where he started looking gimpy towards the end of it (i'm trying to remember how that played out off the top of my head) 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby