Three Playeres gained most stock

aubiefifty

35 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Knighton had a rough night, if Simpson didn't go down I wonder how that would have played out.

Knighton did have a tough night. He got turned around a few times and he didn't seem to understand how to adjust to the jet and orbit motions. 

If LT is able to return this week like expected, then I'd be tempted to started him and see how the communication and chemistry is affected.  At this point, I think Smoke and LT would play better together than Smoke and BK.  

16 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

another thing is how many coaches out there are really fair? i am not downing coaches in general but they are human. they get mad and make bad decisions sometimes. cam got let go after a misunderstanding. and i heard coach b say it himself. it was a misunderstanding but he was still let go and they sure did not run snatch him back up. maybe i am missing something but that falls in my coaches are human and do screw up category. or maybe coach b was trying to make it look better than it does.

I think you misinterpreted that whole thing with Cam and the Patriots. The misunderstanding was that Cam and/or someone else at the organization didn't fully understand the rules regarding protocol for unvaccinated players. Cam broke protocol and missed 3 critical days of training camp. We don't want to get into that conversation too much here- Belichick said publicly that Cam being unvaccinated had nothing to do with the decision- but it cannot be ignored that there was a misunderstanding that led to Cam missing those 3 very important days at the office. 

Belichick didn't screw up and the decision to let Cam go had nothing to do with emotion. 

Archived