2021 Bo Nix

WDE_OxPx_2010

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Okay so you are saying a guy who will probably get drafted as a top 10 pick (I am thinking Top 5) will be a career back up. That is not glowing support. Then your second response was to compare him to Deshaun Watson lol. Your threshold is Deshaun Watson all the way to TT. And it is weird that you guys say that because if this was Bo, I have a good feeling that wouldn't be the case. I know that's going to offend some of you Gus and Bo fans. 

Back to BO, We going to see how he is after the penn state game. Hopefully he doesn't make me eat my words.

Whew! Good luck with that one. They may kill you for saying that. It was good knowing you though my brother! 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Whew! Good luck with that one. They may kill you for saying that. It was good knowing you though my brother! 

The truth is , like our team, it’s going to be funny to see how our fans respond to adversity . Adversity is going to come during the penn state game. I am interested to see how he will respond and I personally think Bo will get it right (at least I am hoping). With that being said , the whole team has to rally around him just like he needs to rally around the team. It takes a whole village . What is going to be interesting is how some of the tales will change once we hit that adversity. There are a handful of posters who don’t want CBH to succeed. They will never admit it. There are probably a couple or so posters who don’t want Bo Nix to succeed . They will never admit. There are a handful of posters who don’t want our previous players to succeed. They will never admit it. But when it does come to fruition, their true colors will come out. I don’t have to say names . They know who they are. They will either faceplam or quote me about Gus. But these same posters have yet to attempt or have carried minimal conversation about CBH and this blue collar team. It is what it is tbh. I need CBH, Bo Nix and Auburn to be successful because I want to see a five star program which I know we can be with the right leadership. 

2 hours ago, DAG said:

The truth is , like our team, it’s going to be funny to see how our fans respond to adversity . Adversity is going to come during the penn state game. I am interested to see how he will respond and I personally think Bo will get it right (at least I am hoping). With that being said , the whole team has to rally around him just like he needs to rally around the team. It takes a whole village . What is going to be interesting is how some of the tales will change once we hit that adversity. There are a handful of posters who don’t want CBH to succeed. They will never admit it. There are probably a couple or so posters who don’t want Bo Nix to succeed . They will never admit. There are a handful of posters who don’t want our previous players to succeed. They will never admit it. But when it does come to fruition, their true colors will come out. I don’t have to say names . They know who they are. They will either faceplam or quote me about Gus. But these same posters have yet to attempt or have carried minimal conversation about CBH and this blue collar team. It is what it is tbh. I need CBH, Bo Nix and Auburn to be successful because I want to see a five star program which I know we can be with the right leadership. 

We got that many Bammers on the forum??  ;D

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Back to BO, We going to see how he is after the penn state game. Hopefully he doesn't make me eat my words.

Don't lose hope, brother.  Keep driving that train

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

We got that many Bammers on the forum??

Auburn fans eat their own. Don’t need Bama help for that. Ultimately , I am going to be loyal to anyone wearing orange and blue but I am going to do my best to be objective. If you aren’t representing Auburn, I don’t got Much for you. That goes for old staff, not players. I will always support our previous players. 

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

You haven't corrected me yet. You can't correct a person's opinion with another opinion. It would be dumb to think so

Great post.

2 hours ago, DAG said:

I want to be able to talk crap to my friends again. It's been a lonely decade

@cole256 would you have time for some film breakdown on all the QBs against ASU? Nothing too in depth just a couple plays? I'll even help make gifs so everyone can have visuals.

11 hours ago, DAG said:

Your threshold is Deshaun Watson all the way to TT. And it is weird that you guys say that because if this was Bo, I have a good feeling that wouldn't be the case. I know that's going to offend some of you Gus and Bo fans. 

I'm offended.  My projected NFL Range for Bo is Low End: Patrick Mahomes High End: Elite Athlete version of Tom Brady

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

I want to be able to talk crap to my friends again. It's been a lonely decade

Man. When your bammer friend says he's happy that Auburn won the IB because that means Gus stays another 5 years and they still win the national title anyway....

8 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

@cole256 would you have time for some film breakdown on all the QBs against ASU? Nothing too in depth just a couple plays? I'll even help make gifs so everyone can have visuals.

I can give my opinion. I don't know anything about video editing or anything so I don't know how exactly to present it, I guess that's what I'm trying to say. 

But if you wanted to talk about a particular play I'm down

16 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Bbc Omg GIF by Line of Duty

Chris Farley Idk GIF

looking at that first gif, If you have never watched Line of Duty, it is one on the best detective series I've ever seen. While we were quarantined I found it on Netflix and couldnt stop watching it. Only problem is some of their British/Irish accents are hard to understand. :)

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

looking at that first gif, If you have never watched Line of Duty, it is one on the best detective series I've ever seen. While we were quarantined I found it on Netflix and couldnt stop watching it. Only problem is some of their British/Irish accents are hard to understand. :)

I listened to a lot of really loud music as a kid and now I have so much trouble with dialogue on TV. Add in an accent and I might as well just turn on subtitles. 

12 hours ago, DAG said:

Okay so you are saying a guy who will probably get drafted as a top 10 pick (I am thinking Top 5) will be a career back up. That is not glowing support. Then your second response was to compare him to Deshaun Watson lol. Your threshold is Deshaun Watson all the way to TT. And it is weird that you guys say that because if this was Bo, I have a good feeling that wouldn't be the case. I know that's going to offend some of you Gus and Bo fans. 

Ok. you win....No Mas! :)

I asked you if he was more like Watson bc you didn't understand my comparing him to TT as an NFL,so I was trying to figure out who you might(I say might) compare him to in skill level.

I am giving him support bc, no matter where a QB is drafted, it is hard to make it in the NFL as a QB, even as a 1st round pick.

There are plenty of 1st round QBs who were busts, bc usually an NFL only picks a QB in the first round if they think he can be their franchise QB(Jeff George, Andre Ware, Klinger, and I could go on and on)...

And on to Bo too...I agree totally, we will definitely know more when he goes up against a very good P5 defense, in a noisy, raucous environment. Will Bo overcome his problems on the road? 

Will how he looks better in his mechanics, and decision making, translate to the first big game...

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I can give my opinion. I don't know anything about video editing or anything so I don't know how exactly to present it, I guess that's what I'm trying to say. 

But if you wanted to talk about a particular play I'm down

I was just thinking if you want to pick some plays to highlight and comment on, I could provide the gifs. Something like what Cole Pinkston was doing on twitter, if you're familiar.

Just a thought. 

36 minutes ago, cole256 said:

J boy show talking about no for the heisman....How about that?!?

LOL, of course Jake is, he's now paying Nix to interview every week. He knows how to build up his show for sure.

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm assuming he has Jordan Palmer co signing it

Pretty sure Bo pays Palmer as a QB coach, so that angle makes sense

Archived