Wear WHITE vs. Akron

abw0004

What's the weather looking like? Me, my brother, and my dad will be there but I'm not trying to have a wet t-shirt contest.

This ploy by the athletic department is working... My wife has been shopping online for a white shirt all week and wants to visit no less than 3 stores in Auburn to find one. 

Hopefully I don't stick out too much wearing orange. 

33 minutes ago, woodford said:

JHS should be orange every home game

Blue looks best, IMO

58 minutes ago, woodford said:

Too dark for me imo. Orange looks more Auburn. I don’t like the stripes either. 

I was a big fan of All Auburn, All Orange

we are the tigers not the pumpkins..............lol as an edit here convicts have orange jumpsuits. navy blue all the way...............

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we are the tigers not the pumpkins..............lol as an edit here convicts have orange jumpsuits. navy blue all the way...............

Tigers are more orange than blue lmao

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Blue or white guy myself Fiddy. 

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

well what if they hold their breath for a really long time?

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

did you ever read the book your avie seems to suggest? american psycho? that dude was all about clothes and torture and some of it was off the charts. hamster tubes and all that?

3 minutes ago, woodford said:

Old timers not real fond of so much orange when we played TN year in and year out. Still not because we think some things need no change. Quote Coach Dye “ there is already a team in this conference that wears orange jerseys”.

4 hours ago, woodford said:

JHS should be orange every home game

Unless we play Tennessee. Then navy.

Not a fan of the white at home.  From what I've seen nothing but the orange really stands out on tv.  I liked in 2013 doing the all blue with orange shakers and all orange with blue shakers.   Definitely not a fan of the stripe the stadium either. 

47 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Not a fan of the white at home.  From what I've seen nothing but the orange really stands out on tv.  I liked in 2013 doing the all blue with orange shakers and all orange with blue shakers.   Definitely not a fan of the stripe the stadium either. 

^^This^^ always.  All white = yawn

Archived