Three losers from open practice

aubiefifty

Just now, cbo said:

It was a joke. I said the other day I appreciate what you do and no one should complain about it. 

But I also assume we are allowed to like or dislike the articles you post. It's not a shot against you in any way. 

if i had a dollar for every single time a person bitched about al.com i could buy a case of the good stuff and i am not kidding. my avie pic is my dad in a frosh auburn uniform before the freshmen were allowed to play with the varsity. auburn is my heart so when i think someone is slandering my love for auburn is pisses me off. all my family on my mothers side is tied to auburn as well. but if i misunderstood what was said i apologize. i just spent 7 hours in the docs office to get normal six month blood work done. i could not eat or drink anything and just sitting there getting mad spiked my blood pressure to stroke levels so i am already having a bad day. i best get off for a while before i say something that gets me a time out or worse. but again for those of you that can do be please do. i promise i will not mind.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if i had a dollar for every single time a person bitched about al.com i could buy a case of the good stuff and i am not kidding. my avie pic is my dad in a frosh auburn uniform before the freshmen were allowed to play with the varsity. auburn is my heart so when i think someone is slandering my love for auburn is pisses me off. all my family on my mothers side is tied to auburn as well. but if i misunderstood what was said i apologize. i just spent 7 hours in the docs office to get normal six month blood work done. i could not eat or drink anything and just sitting there getting mad spiked my blood pressure to stroke levels so i am already having a bad day. i best get off for a while before i say something that gets me a time out or worse. but again for those of you that can do be please do. i promise i will not mind.

It's fine man, I get it. If I were you, I'd be annoyed too. Just saying you're barking up the wrong tree here. Like I said a couple days ago, it's absurd when anyone complains about you posting articles. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i am not hiding behind anything. CAN YOU DO BETTER? then show us how it is done there sport. you take fifteen minutes to an hour on most days and contribute to the family. you made your point earlier and pissing and moaning is not helping anything. that is the way some of you are. you do not bring a damn thing to the board but want to bitch about people that do.

So, in your desperation to be relevant, you continue to perpetuate the notion that it’s OK to refer to these young men as losers? 
Good luck. 

• Dislike 3

48 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

So, in your desperation to be relevant, you continue to perpetuate the notion that it’s OK to refer to these young men as losers? 
Good luck. 

What part of this don’t you understand? He posts all articles he sees so we know what’s going on in the media. It’s a service to the site that he does for free and many appreciate. 

He is sharing information, not endorsing each article. He hasn’t called anyone a loser, though I’m glad to call you one. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cbo said:

What part of this don’t you understand? He posts all articles he sees so we know what’s going on in the media. It’s a service to the site that he does for free and many appreciate. 

He is sharing information, not endorsing each article. He hasn’t called anyone a loser, though I’m glad to call you one. 

Another keyboard warrior steps in…

A little discernment goes a long way…

9 hours ago, CCTAU said:

Good luck. 

i am relevant. nothing you say will change that. and for the record i do not need any kind of approval from some jackass such as yourself. your type come in here and brings nothing but arguments. i would suggest you give yourself some of that sensitivity training because it is not working. you can pretend you know what my motives are but at the end of the day i am the only one that knows what is in my heart.