Woody Barrett transfers to UCF

SRBautigerfan

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

He's probably going to do well at first

When Gus goes to the Orlando area parks, he rides the best rides first. ;)

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

This thread is pretty funny.  All jokes aside, the Malzahns are good people.  UCF could have done a lot worse.

He wasn't hired to be good people, but win football games. 

UCF will see the error of their ways sooner rather than later when they start to slide. 

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

This thread is pretty funny.  All jokes aside, the Malzahns are good people.  UCF could have done a lot worse.

Yes, they are very good people. Problem is that Gus fell off the cutting edge of offensive football and refused to adapt and adjust. 

I don't have any love for the UCF program, anyway, with their troll mentality. I hope Bruce beats the brakes off of them come 12/1.

• Like 2

Oh this is just too awesome. Well of course Barrett transferred back to play for Gus duh, who wouldn’t?? Gus has apparently cornered the market on the get beat out and leave-get beat out somewhere else-come back to me niche. :) 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

4 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Oh this is just too awesome. Well of course Barrett transferred back to play for Gus duh, who wouldn’t?? Gus has apparently cornered the market on the get beat out and leave-get beat out somewhere else-come back to me niche. :) 

He's the ex-backup transfer QB whisperer. 🤪

• Haha 4

• WarTiger changed the title to Woody Barrett transfers to UCF