Woody Barrett transfers to UCF

SRBautigerfan

What the ****?
Going from McKenzie Milton to Dillon Gabriel, and now we'll have a battle between Gatewood and Barrett? My UCFamily is in for a lot of pain and suffering. They have no idea what's coming...

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Zeek said:

What the ****?
Going from McKenzie Milton to Dillon Gabriel, and now we'll have a battle between Gatewood and Barrett? My UCFamily is in for a lot of pain and suffering. They have no idea what's coming...

You can teach them about #butgus.

It helps.

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

You can teach them about #butgus.

It helps.

They are SO excited about him...

My wails of agony were mocked and dismissed by my UCF brethren.

Felt like a Truman Show moment where the world revolves around me and it was a cruel joke.

They are so excited that he's improved recruiting... They are excited that he has such a great offensive mind...

No lie, I saw some of them excited that he'll utilize the TE position... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

They are SO excited about him...

My wails of agony were mocked and dismissed by my UCF brethren.

Felt like a Truman Show moment where the world revolves around me and it was a cruel joke.

They are so excited that he's improved recruiting... They are excited that he has such a great offensive mind...

No lie, I saw some of them excited that he'll utilize the TE position... 

He's probably going to do well at first

Crazy all these guys that left Auburn and Gus, are back with him at UCF.

Wonder how many years Willis has left? Maybe he can transfer to UCF for his final season.

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yup. Bet he gets 10 wins this year.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zeek said:

He will but he's going to have to score 35 or 45 to win most games with the defense I think they may end up having. T Will better know what he's doing or its going to get real ugly on defense

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, woodford said:

Haha do Gatewood and Barrett actually want to play in football games? 

Actually think they just want to be closer to home

53 minutes ago, Zeek said:

That's how Gus gets people. Remember when we hired him and I didn't like it everybody was I told you so after that first year.......you gotta let Gus get in there and recruit and make dumb decisions. You have to give him time to show who he really is

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Probably be difficult to not do well in that conference with Dillon. He'll then bomb

• Like 1

Joey and Woody want to get closer to home and get their whopping share of the golden goose, the NIL.

yellow font!! 

Edited by Mike4AU
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

He will but he's going to have to score 35 or 45 to win most games with the defense I think they may end up having. T Will better know what he's doing or its going to get real ugly on defense

Yup a relatively porous defense just lost a few key starters to the NFL and Big Cat is their biggest name right now...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That's how Gus gets people. Remember when we hired him and I didn't like it everybody was I told you so after that first year.......you gotta let Gus get in there and recruit and make dumb decisions. You have to give him time to show who he really is

Like not signing a high school OT in 4 years lol

• Like 1

• SRBautigerfan changed the title to Ex Auburn and Kent State QB transfers to UCF

Curiosity got the best of me, had to go take a look at his staff.  You can't make this s*** up, SJ Tuohy is his Director of Football Operations...I guess Leigh Ann wasn't available?  Some other names on that staff are head scratchers as well (Kam Martin?)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Curiosity got the best of me, had to go take a look at his staff.  You can't make this s*** up, SJ Tuohy is his Director of Football Operations...I guess Leigh Ann wasn't available?  Some other names on that staff are head scratchers as well (Kam Martin?)

It's the Gus Malzahn coaching tree stump.

• Haha 2