Chances Harsin gives his post scrimmage presser via zoom from home??

W.E.D

4 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Can we start our own thread on this please so the mods and the people who whine don’t make a big deal out of a serious topic. Good stuff @W.E.D . 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Can we start our own thread on this please so the mods and the people who whine don’t make a big deal out of a serious topic

Definitely need a scrimmage thread.  Maybe just 1 single thread v/s 8, but I know some ppl like to get views

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah, bud.  We're random people on a message board.  Our words here are pointless. Sick attempt at a dumbass burn tho

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Good stuff @W.E.D .

I'm a broken clock.  Not really the thing I want to be taking credit for.  

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Now this is where I say CBH needs to buck up and take some sort of accountability. What if this was during the season? This team needs its HC there. This isn’t like an Alabama scenario where the system is fluid and blueprint is made. Guy won’t even be there for the scrimmage smh 

I'll be real interested to see how his presser goes.  He's already getting a ton of heat for it, apparently really lax about it, and now he's out for the last scrimmage and the ENTIRE 2 weeks leading up to our first game??

This is a real bad look.  Everyone knew it was going to happen we just weren't certain when it was going to happen.  But you're around 60 people daily who aren't vaccinated...you're gonna get covid.  The people who are vaccinated are going to get covid.  We have a legit outbreak happening.  This isn't happening at Bama, Arkansas, Ole Miss, etc

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Didn’t Saban have it twice last season?

That’s a separate standard. It’s bad enough Auburn gets the media double-standard, but when we have our own collection of dumbasses throwing rocks..well.. 

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Maybe you want to apologize considering my information was accurate...or just continue being a douche bag and die on that hill.

4 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Didn’t Saban have it twice last season?

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

That’s a separate standard. It’s bad enough Auburn gets the media double-standard, but when we have our own collection of dumbasses throwing rocks..well.. 

There was a vaccine last season?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am glad he doesn't have any symptoms. I pray that it stays that way and that he and the others get through this quickly and in good health. In terms of football, looks like we are prepared. Hopefully we have coaches on each side of the ball in case coordinators are out, which I have no clue if they are or not. Jeff Schmedding will do a good job, and he has DC experience and can call plays. At least we are getting this out the way now. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

So how many kids and other coaches that are unvaccinated did he expose?  he's got to be considered close contact with a pretty large number and all of them have to isolate now

• Thanks 1

Just now, au302 said:

I am glad he doesn't have any symptoms. I pray that it stays that way and that he and the others get through this quickly and in good health. In terms of football, looks like we are prepared. Hopefully we have coaches on each side of the ball in case coordinators are out, which I have no clue if they are or not. Jeff Schmedding will do a good job, and he has DC experience and can call plays. At least we are getting this out the way now. 

I am glad he had a contingency plan. That is a huge difference!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tigeraddikt said:

LOL nice try. "You'll have to excuse my friend, he's a little slow...the town's back THAT way..."

Looks like he was right. Tested positive for covid. Luckily this did not happen during the season. Just wondering how many more positives are going to come from this. This could be a disastrous beginning to our season. 

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

There was a vaccine last season?

We don't know if Harsin was vaccinated. I assume based on his no comment at SEC Media days that he isn't, but we don't know. That said, I'm bothered by how woefully low our vaccination rate is compared to other programs, and he should bear the weight of that criticism. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Barnacle said:

We don't know if Harsin was vaccinated. I assume based on his no comment at SEC Media days that he isn't, but we don't know. That said, I'm bothered by how woefully low our vaccination rate is compared to other programs, and he should bear the weight of that criticism. 

Right, but you're around 60+ people daily who are unvaccinated.  Vaccinated or not, your chances are drastically higher than say Ole Miss where 100% are vaccinated.

Yes, vaccinated people can get it and spread it, but they are highly less likely to even get it in the first place.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Right, but you're around 60+ people daily who are unvaccinated.  Vaccinated or not, your chances are drastically higher than say Ole Miss where 100% are vaccinated.

Yes, vaccinated people can get it and spread it, but they are highly less likely to even get it in the first place.

Agreed

Just now, Barnacle said:

Mason also believed to have COVID per Justin Hokanson

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

So how many kids and other coaches that are unvaccinated did he expose? 

This number is only going to keep growing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am glad he had a contingency plan. That is a huge difference!

Indeed. We don't know Harsin's vaccination status. We know from Hoke, who I consider very reputable, that several in the outbreak were vaccinated. Good to have a contingency plan. That is where having former DC's like Schmedding on staff in position roles is huge

• Like 2

Just now, au302 said:

Good to have a contingency plan.

I felt that was heavy sarcasm on @DAG's part

• Like 1