Chances Harsin gives his post scrimmage presser via zoom from home??

W.E.D

1 hour ago, TigerTennis80 said:

I don't know anyone who has said vaccines should be forced or that people don't have a right to choose. But what no one has a right to choose is to endanger someone else. A person can choose to smoke cigarettes & endanger her or his own lungs, but that person can't choose to smoke in an indoor public space & endanger others' lungs. A person can choose to drink alcohol, but he or she can't choose to drink & drive because they don't get to choose to endanger other people. The same thing applies to vaccines. A person can choose not to be vaccinated, but she or he can't choose to endanger other people. So, they should stay home, wear a mask when out & socially distance. As far as I'm concerned, someone also doesn't have the right to choose to endanger the hard work a team puts into their season (see NC State at the CWS). That's putting "I" before team, & nearly every coach I've ever heard preaches against such an attitude. But I'm not sure about our coach. Troubles me.

Can you guarantee me or anyone else that if we get vaccinated we will not get Covid. Why should I be vaccinated if I can still get Covid and with no guarantee that I will not have a bad reaction to vaccine

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 5
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, provibe said:

Can you guarantee me or anyone else that if we get vaccinated we will not get Covid. Why should I be vaccinated if I can still get Covid and with no guarantee that I will not have a bad reaction to vaccine

This has all been answered over and over. You have chosen to ignore the answers so quit asking. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He made it clear that he would be doing neither awhile back.

Can you show me where he indicated he wouldn't actually get vaxxed? He's still in the wrong by not setting the example, as you said.

@provibehttps://www.healthline.com/health-news/covid-19-by-the-numbers-vaccinated-continue-to-be-protected#Vaccinations-and-breakthrough-infections

Basically, get vaxxed and it really WILL be "just the flu."

Edited by AUwent

11 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Can you show me where he indicated he wouldn't actually get vaxxed? He's still in the wrong by not setting the example, as you said.

@provibehttps://www.healthline.com/health-news/covid-19-by-the-numbers-vaccinated-continue-to-be-protected#Vaccinations-and-breakthrough-infections

Basically, get vaxxed and it really WILL be "just the flu."

I had a very close friend that just passed away from Covid and he had been vaccinated. So don’t go there. And by the way, I have been vaccinated, but I’m not sure it was the right thing to do. I have been on a meditation for 15 years and am just now finding out about some of the side effects! We should be able to make our on decisions 

• Like 1

Jeez. No wonder the team's vaccination rate was so low. Now he's going to have to deal with answering questions about it and it's become a thing...not related to football. Well,  now we know why he moved to  Alabama. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

So does your rampant sexism

Don’t you have The View reruns to watch or something? Your time would be much more well spent.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

He made it clear that he would be doing neither awhile back.

And you know what? It’s really none of your or my damn business. 

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

1 hour ago, provibe said:

I personally don’t have any issue with getting the vaccine, but whether I get it or not is no one’s effing business but mine. It’s all these (Deleted) who can neither think for themselves or make it through the day without getting their directions from the woke news. They have to have their lives run for them and think they need to pay it forward. They’re a pathetic lot of people.

• Facepalm 6
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

And you know what? It’s really none of your or my damn business. 

Except its now having a direct affect on the team that we as fans directly support financially.  So yeah, its a little bit our business.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Except its now having a direct affect on the team that we as fans directly support financially.  So yeah, its a little bit our business.

You have the freedom to stop supporting them, that’s the only part of it that’s your business, really. The problem is, you want it both ways. It sucks, but that’s the fact. 

• Facepalm 3

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

You have the freedom to stop supporting them, that’s the only part of it that’s your business, really. The problem is, you want it both ways. It sucks, but that’s the fact. 

Please, tell me more of what I want.  Would love to know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yep. And I’m fed up with stupidity.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You don't know what you are talking about.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Please, tell me more of what I want.  Would love to know.

You have the federal government to do that for you. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You left out, “so, there!”

Just so I can picture you while I’m reading your posts, help me out…

Which type are you?

89DAE99B-2E59-41E1-A1BE-77A240D6AB31.webp 9EB84FD7-2BC8-43C3-92DE-2E69424D47AB.webp

• Thanks 1

Auburn Family Forums right now!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

This is where any coach with a brain would insist on being:

3DB312A4-EA08-4934-BFCD-D2203D1C8179.jpeg

For sure  You can't 'win the day' if you are sitting at home. Simple as that. 

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

This has all been answered over and over. You have chosen to ignore the answers so quit asking. 

A lot of folks have moved to Missouri on this. Asking for guarantees is a bad way to look at this. They must not be reading all of the stories of antivaxers telling people to vaccinate from their hospital rooms. Falling on deaf ears. 

I do hope the team will get closer to 100% and certainly hope Coach Harsin remains asymptomatic. I've known a few vaccinated people who have gotten COVID and their symptoms were not severe at all. I like those odds myself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1