Chances Harsin gives his post scrimmage presser via zoom from home??

W.E.D

13 minutes ago, AUwent said:

God forbid we have to forfeit against Akron. I doubt it, of course, but the "MUH CHOICE!1" crowd will be very quiet if that happens.

Nah! They’d embrace it! Freedom!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, au302 said:

How would any of us know if he's vaccinated or not? It's very possible he is vaccinated but wants to keep his medical information private, which he has every right to do. The report also said he has no symptoms, which would make sense if he is vaccinated 

He was directly asked if he was vaccinated and refused to answer. 

Someone please explain the benefit of him not answering the question if he is vaccinated. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

How would any of us know if he's vaccinated or not? It's very possible he is vaccinated but wants to keep his medical information private, which he has every right to do. The report also said he has no symptoms, which would make sense if he is vaccinated 

Just stop. It's embarrassing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 2

14 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Getting the vaccine doesn’t exempt one from Covid protocol. Keep pushing your asinine narrative, though, Champ.

Jesus you're a clown.

I've literally posted the news document multiple times. It's vastly different for Vax vs no Vax.

They don't test vaccinated non sympomatic players or coaches. They don't require isolation for exposure to vaccinated players or coaches.

It's not a narrative when it's literally an NCAA document. Education yourself vs being willfully ignorant. 

https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/ssi/COVID/SSI_ResocializationFall2021.pdf

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

The pussification of this thread is getting nauseating. 

So does your rampant sexism

• Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

If enough are vaccinated it certainly reduces the number and frequency of tests so many that might have caught it will not be sidelined because they won’t be tested. No tests, no protocols or tracing impacts.

If you're vaccinated testing goes to 0 unless showing symptoms. 

He was tested, put out a statement that he was non sympomatic...so we can easily take 2+2=4

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

He was tested, put out a statement that he was non sympomatic...so we can easily take 2+2=4

I completely misunderstood the reports. I understood those guidelines were for programs that were over the threshold that the SEC set.

So does the entire team have to get tested now? If I understand the rules correctly, tests are required for anyone who has had close contact with Covid, vaccinated or not. 

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Side note: how much money and people's time is being wasted on testing that should be unnecessary

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

I completely misunderstood the reports. I understood those guidelines were for programs that were over the threshold that the SEC set.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/ncaa/article/2021-08-04/new-covid-19-guidance-fall-sports-released

Seems like it is everyone. Players, coaches, staff, tier 1 individuals 

3 minutes ago, cbo said:

So does the entire team have to get tested now? If I understand the rules correctly, tests are required for anyone who has had close contact with Covid, vaccinated or not. 

Unvaccinated players or coaches in close contact to Harsin have to isolate for 10-14 days. Vaccinated ones don't, just mask up and only take a test if they show symptoms. 

Idk how many ppl this will be

Edited by W.E.D

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Unvaccinated players or coaches in close contact to Harsin have to isolate for 10-14 days. Vaccinated ones don't, just mask up and only take a test if they show symptoms. 

If it's true Mason also has it, as well as other coaches and players, I'm guessing just about everyone has had close contact with Covid. Hope I'm wrong. 

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Good thing only half the team is in question.

09bf302d-ce19-4102-864d-2d17555e488f_text.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

I knew I’d get some thumbs down from the pro-COVID, “ma freedoms!” Crowd.

This is an absolutely dumb statement. I don't think anyone here or around the world are "pro-covid". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cbo said:

If it's true Mason also has it, as well as other coaches and players, I'm guessing just about everyone has had close contact with Covid. Hope I'm wrong. 

Yeah, I hope most coaches are vaccinated. My son got it from daycare  but I never got covid although my wife did. It works, it's not 100% especially with Delta being 10× more contagious...but it works 

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Just stop. It's embarrassing.

DAG made a good point in the other thread. I was wrong to speculate that he may be vaccinated due to his no symptoms while also saying it's wrong to speculate that he doesn't have it. That was wrong of me. It's probably wrong to speculate either way, but it's up to each of us to determine that I guess

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah, I hope most coaches are vaccinated. My son got it from daycare  but I never got covid although my wife did. It works, it's not 100% especially with Delta being 10× more contagious...but it works 

Hope your family is feeling better. 

I must still be confused. I read the chart at your link as stating that even those who are vaccinated have to get tested if they are symptomatic OR they have had a documented close contact with Covid. I might be missing something. 

• Like 1

Browsing this thread while sitting in movie theatre waiting on movie to start

all I can say is........Wow i thought scout forums and tiger droppings forums were bad when it comes to bickering back and forth but yall are giving them a run for their money tonight with this thread 

C'mon guys let's Pray Coach Harsin and whomever else had to quarantine pulls through this quickly so we can enjoy some football in two weeks.

War Eagle

God Bless

Stay Safe

Edited by KnightTiger
  • Like 1

Just now, au302 said:

DAG made a good point in the other thread. I was wrong to speculate that he may be vaccinated due to his no symptoms while also saying it's wrong to speculate that he doesn't have it. That was wrong of me. It's probably wrong to speculate either way, but it's up to each of us to determine that I guess

There is science to back up what DAG said. There is logic to back up what I did.

There is neither supporting the notion that he's vaccinated. Especially not something HIPAA related. 

I do appreciate your civil tone. I've long since exhausted mine on this topic. 

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

Hope your family is feeling better. 

I must still be confused. I read the chart at your link as stating that even those who are vaccinated have to get tested if they are symptomatic OR they have had a documented close contact with Covid. I might be missing something. 

Close contact is below that. No testing. So I'm not sure which is correct in this situation 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KnightTiger said:

Browsing this thread while sitting in movie theatre waiting on movie to start

all I can say is........Wow i thought scout forums and tiger droppings forums were bad when it comes to bickering back and forth but yall are giving them a run for their money tonight with this thread 

C'mon guys let's Pray Coach Harsin and whomever else had to quarantine pulls through this quickly so we can enjoy some football in two weeks.

War Eagle

God Bless

Stay Safe

Stay self righteous and passive aggressive and enjoy your movie!

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

If Coach Harsin wasn’t vaccinated I just lost a lot of respect for him.  He should be setting the example.  

He made it clear that he would be doing neither awhile back.