All about the Ball :

WFE12

I just watched this. It was really cool. I did happen to catch a couple of clips where the defense was picking off the football. Sheesh. Please lord don’t tell me that this interception stuff has been going on since fall camp started. Let’s just hope our defense is that filthy.

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I just watched this. It was really cool. I did happen to catch a couple of clips where the defense was picking off the football. Sheesh. Please lord don’t tell me that this interception stuff has been going on since fall camp started. Let’s just hope our defense is that filthy.

I think the Secondary will be the strongest group on this team.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Cadillac gave me chills. 

Love the competitive atmosphere Harsin is creating. Compete in everything you do.

Same here! I even said to myself after the Cadillac speech that win or lose at least i know with this staff that we would at least be prepared, hungry, and have a chance. And then Harsin said the same thing. It's a new era on the plains and I couldn't be more excited!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, DAG said:

I think the Secondary will be the strongest group on this team.

Absolutely. They were already good and then they added a slew of studs.

Really like this first episode. Well done and I think it'll help recruits get an idea for our new staff and culture 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Wasnt it just drills where you saw that? Could have been a coach tossing it up.

Edited by AU80cruiser

i enjoyed that video more than most i have seen. thanks for posting.

• Like 2

they should run the fiddy drill.at one end of the end zone we have one  porta pottie right? on the opposite end we have the whole team who have feasted the night before and have to do their morning business. now five feet in front of those we have one roll of tp. when the whistle blows we have the whole team running like hell for the toilet paper roll. the only cat that can use said porta pottie would be the one coming up with the roll of tp. he also gets awarded the toilet seat of victory for the day. the rest have to take the shower of shame. and if a player is actually fast enough to get said tp without being touched? he  gets an extra thirty to read the morning papers while the others are running stadium steps. and before you guys moan remember it is funnier if you are stoned.

There was some talk about Harsin bringing his main S&C guy with him and concerns that he might have some outdated ideas about training. Then Harsin hired a bunch of younger guys (and maybe a gal?) with different specialties to work under him. 

I only bring that up because of how much talk there's been about the cultural change and how Harsin acknowledged that the S&C staff had our kids ready to go for fall camp. They didn't just get the guys in shape, but they also were the culture makers over the summer. They were CBH's eyes, ears and voice for the biggest block of his tenure so far. Might've even primarily been them who helped identify the players who needed to stay and those better off looking elsewhere.

Sorry, rambling. Just feels like, whether the culture is "good" or not, it's clear and coherent and all oars are rowing in the same direction. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

image.png

No Tigers though. 😝 

Love the mental training. Everyone has athletes, but the teams who are mentally strong perform at a high level. So glad we have a professional staff now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Youtube version:

I love all the team building stuff like the Tiger Olympics. This team may not win the SEC or even the West, but they will be a foundation for something big for sure IMO.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...