do not shoot the messanger. from yahoo

aubiefifty

3 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Lil Mook

Yes!!! Lil Mook! My dude!!! Dang why hasn’t anyone posted his scrimmage reaction. That guy was legit!! Let’s see. He knew just as much as some of our most reliable insiders about who the hell was going to coach us. So that’s a wash. And he has a better name than all of our insiders.

Mook 1

Aufamily insiders -0

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Who was the guy that kept giving us coaching search news on Twitter? Someone please remember this! Wasn’t in like Lil Baby or something? 😂😂😂

If lil baby would acknowledge us in any way our program would get an unbelievable boost in recruiting, sales, credibility. I'm sure it's not him

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

If lil baby would acknowledge us in any way our program would get an unbelievable boost in recruiting, sales, credibility. I'm sure it's not him

Yea I was thinking when I put this, “did this sports news guy gank lol baby’s name and go unnoticed”. 

I nominate @aubiefifty for a walk-on, Gold scholarship to AUFamily for yeoman's work posting articles to AUFamily and keeping me from having to wade through the unsavory likes of ay_el_dot_com and you_ess_ay_today and yawhoo?, thus saving me much time and preventing me from the depression that would arise if I personally had to witness the totality of journalistic compromise at those sites. @aubiefifty is a credit to himself and to that herb for which he stands. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

💀

Welp. I’ve hit my high point for the week. That was it. Only way left to go is down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUx said:

I nominate @aubiefifty for a walk-on, Gold scholarship to AUFamily for yeoman's work posting articles to AUFamily and keeping me from having to wade through the unsavory likes of ay_el_dot_com and you_ess_ay_today and yawhoo?, thus saving me much time and preventing me from the depression that would arise if I personally had to witness the totality of journalistic compromise at those sites. @aubiefifty is a credit to himself and to that herb for which he stands. 

flattery will get you somewhere. come smoke one .............

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea I was thinking when I put this, “did this sports news guy gank lol baby’s name and go unnoticed”. 

If lil baby said our name or came to a game I'd damn near cry. It would help us so much lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

If lil baby said our name or came to a game I'd damn near cry. It would help us so much lol

i posted one of his songs for you with clips from  us playing jawja.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

flattery will get you somewhere. come smoke one .............

... wish. Thx.

Just now, AUx said:

... wish. Thx.

i get the good stuff. i need a friend in colorado so i can get some willies reserve.best i ever had. great taste and wonderful high without dumbing you down.

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

💀

Welp. I’ve hit my high point for the week. That was it. Only way left to go is down. 

Smoke one with fiddy and lil mook... thats the only way to beat it.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Lol this dude knows less than the average fan.

1. Bo threw two not three. One was flushed out near the red zone with a great play by the DB. Another was a WR running the wrong route.
  2. Bo actually had a number of on-the-nose downfield passes.
  3. OL definitely struggled but some of that comes from rotating a lot of combinations and mixing/matching to find the best combination of five OL.
  4. Wouldn't call Hunter a loser. More like Jordan Ingram just caught everyone's attention.

As much as hunter has been hyped, the fact that a guy like Ingram is showing out when we already have guys like Shaun and tank too, it's amazing 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

yahoo posted it just to be clear.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope nothing serious he'll be fine all I can say and will say. 

you talk too much sometimes doode...........................lol

18 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope nothing serious he'll be fine all I can say and will say. 

It is all over the webs that him and troxell are in covid protocol so it really ain’t a secret any more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

i hope this mess does not cause us to forfeit games. i am interested to see how bama and ol miss do with the 100 percent. and for the record i am not looking for an argument or debating anything. i just want to see if it works for them.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

It is all over the webs that him and troxell are in covid protocol so it really ain’t a secret any more.

Thought Trox played in scrimmage?

1 minute ago, Tony4AU said:

Thought Trox played in scrimmage?

not sure but at the moment this geezer is more stoned than a biblical ho.............grins

• Haha 2