it is a little thing...............

aubiefifty

i am sixtysix today and never thought i would live this long. so fill free to make fun, jump my ass, chew me up and spit me out with no retaliation or snarky comments from me. tis a free day folks so lets hear it.

22 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am sixtysix today and never thought i would live this long. so fill free to make fun, jump my ass, chew me up and spit me out with no retaliation or snarky comments from me. tis a free day folks so lets hear it.

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ‰Β 

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Happy BD Fiddy!!!

Β 

FA298245-C38F-4B04-B803-8D151622E4CD.gif

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

What is this "it is a little thing..............." of which you speak?

If you wanna pic, you're gonna need to ask him through DM like the rest of us.Β 

66 views abs 6 posts. i have done my job well here over the years. i went to my first crab barrack for fried oysters. i was amazed to see they sold fried shrimp with the heads on them. i have seen crawfish like this but never shrimp. i mean whats up with that?

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

kid

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

66 views abs 6 posts. i have done my job well here over the years. i went to my first crab barrack for fried oysters. i was amazed to see they sold fried shrimp with the heads on them. i have seen crawfish like this but never shrimp. i mean whats up with that?

Did you know that the big β€˜vein’ running down the back of shrimp is really their intestinal tract and if it’s brown colored that means it’s full of shrimp poo?

13 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Happy Birthday!πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚Β 

On 8/16/2021 at 7:00 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

Did you know that the big β€˜vein’ running down the back of shrimp is really their intestinal tract and if it’s brown colored that means it’s full of shrimp poo?

sure do! we call that the spice rack............grins. and edited to add they are cousins to roaches anyway. it cannot be any worse than eating chitlins and biting inot a piece of corn. lol

Archived