gus and boise state

aubiefifty

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't beat UCF when he was at Auburn, can't win at UCF now. Looks like the same ole Gus team to me. Predictable. YO1 Big Cat made a play!

But ya know, Boise State offense looks pretty good. Of course, they have a decent QB and a decent OL and decent receivers.

SEC requires more than decent.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Most non-UCF fans don't know how good DG really is... it's horrendous how bad Gus can make a QB look.

Screenshot_20210902-214728_Chrome.thumb.jpg.840a3d3795ee606dc1285599caa084e7.jpg

I don't understand how you can make this stud look so bad. Like s*** a 10 yo with ncaa14 playbooks can get him to 300yards. 

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Same old Gus lol

Same ole gus doesn't go for it with 1:37 left in the first half.  I see some things he's "trying", but I still have no faith he'll actually change tendencies long term.

11 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Same ole gus doesn't go for it with 1:37 left in the first half.  I see some things he's "trying", but I still have no faith he'll actually change tendencies long term.

Only because he got Boo’d in his first game at UCF. How embarrassing. And with the exception of using the TE a little more his play calling looks very similar 

Nate Craig-Myers sighting on the sideline. He has to be pushing 25 years old. 

Announcer: We asked Gus Malzahn if he was surprised by how big and good this offensive line is, coming from Auburn. He said "absolutely."

21 Faces All People Who Suck At Christmas Shopping Know By Heart

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Welp....we have a game!

Funny how that happened, once I started watching the game ...

Archived