gus and boise state

aubiefifty

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t care what UCF does the rest of the season but I’m definitely hoping they lose this game. In addition to little cat running his mouth, so are UCF fans acting like we were stupid to fire Gus and now they have a top 5 coach. 

4 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

So your saying the Boise coach got his team prepared better and has a better game plan and better in game adjustments?

Maybe coached better too

2 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

And from their behavior at the chicken bowl vs us, they’re getting what they deserve! a**hole fan base!

Again no tradition or older generation to set them right. Also that "big city" attitude is different. Got told I was too nice and polite down there all the time.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I don’t care what UCF does the rest of the season but I’m definitely hoping they lose this game. In addition to little cat running his mouth, so are UCF fans acting like we were stupid to fire Gus and now they have a top 5 coach. 

They're insufferable. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Big run and then run up the middle again. DEJA VU

Tre Mason somehow made that work and Gus hasn't given up on it ever since.

10 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

So your saying the Boise coach got his team prepared better and has a better game plan and better in game adjustments?

And this is his first game as a head coach

Gus’s offense has ran 23 plays with 5 minutes left in the 2d qtr  Yikes. 

16 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Didn't the commentators say that no one throws a better deep ball than UCF's QB?  And how many has Gus tried to this point, zero?  Lol.

Most non-UCF fans don't know how good DG really is... it's horrendous how bad Gus can make a QB look.

Screenshot_20210902-214728_Chrome.thumb.jpg.840a3d3795ee606dc1285599caa084e7.jpg

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

They can’t be booing Gus ALLLLLREADY….

Oh... you don't know UCF

Archived