gus and boise state

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

The silver lining is that his buyout cant be that bad at UCF.

They'll give him this year because "it's not his players"

He'll have a fluke year

They'll overreact not wanting to lose him

Cycle repeats.

I've lived this hell before

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zeek said:

He'll have a fluke year

Cycle repeats.

I don't think that excuse about players works. Coach creamcicle ran a very similar offense with great success. Plus a stud QB and 5 returning OL

Just now, AUGunsmith said:

I don't think that excuse about players works. Coach creamcicle ran a very similar offense with great success. Plus a stud QB and 5 returning OL

UCF fans... God bless em... are not football-smart. They're energetic but it's a young fanbase with a low football IQ. They will do whatever the narrative says. 

Anybody know how many tackles does little cat have ?! Lol. I don’t know why people keep underestimating Boise. They play sound discipline football and never scared to go on the road. 

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

He'll have a fluke year

Cycle repeats.

Ground hog's day for you.

I am truly sorry that your nightmare continues.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Anybody know how many tackles does little cat has?! Lol. I don’t know why people keep underestimating Boise. They play sound discipline football and never scared to go on the road. 

He has made 2 or 3 stops when it was an obvious run up the middle and he could just dive in. Passrush or having to actually play DE and he is proving he belonged at a g5 school all along. 

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

To me it doesn’t look like Gus is sucking as much as Boise is just totally outplaying them in every phase of the game

Well he is the HC and they were the favorites with just as much talent as anybody in this game.

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

To me it doesn’t look like Gus is sucking as much as Boise is just totally outplaying them in every phase of the game

So your saying the Boise coach got his team prepared better and has a better game plan and better in game adjustments?

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

UCF fans... God bless em... are not football-smart. They're energetic but it's a young fanbase with a low football IQ. They will do whatever the narrative says. 

And from their behavior at the chicken bowl vs us, they’re getting what they deserve! a**hole fan base!

Just now, AUGunsmith said:

He has made 2 or 3 stops when it was an obvious run up the middle and he could just dive in. Passrush or having to actually play DE and he is proving he belonged at a g5 school all along. 

Agree. He does that too often. I bet UCF often and that’s the thing that frustrated me about him. It’s a ton of grass but he refuses to run it. 

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Gus has the better talent, but getting schooled

1 minute ago, imaolgatiger said:

And from their behavior at the chicken bowl vs us, they’re getting what they deserve! a**hole fan base!

Yep, they got the Coach they embarrassed. 

Archived