gus and boise state

aubiefifty

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bootskii said:

Question, is the up tempo kind of offense that Boise seems to be running the kind we will be seeing this Saturday?

Hopefully not

This is so painful for me I can't even begin to express my frustration. 

On 9/1/2021 at 7:04 PM, DAG said:

So then you are blaming Auburn for Gus signing the contract . That’s all I wanted to hear. So now I know what type of person you are. No need to waste my time with you anymore.

I say there is no blame involved in signing a contract and you come back with that?  Come on man.  Auburn hired Leath.  Leath thought he was Jerry Jones, except that Jones spends his own money and not someone else's and Jones knows football and Leath did not.  You following?  Leath, as Auburn President, saddles us with a massive contract.  So yes, if it is anyone's fault, it is my university's fault for hiring a man that loved to spend other people's money and live like a king.  I certainly don't blame the employee who asked for a pay raise and got it.

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I say there is no blame involved in signing a contract and you come back with that?  Come on man.  Auburn hired Leath.  Leath thought he was Jerry Jones, except that Jones spends his own money and not someone else's and Jones knows football and Leath did not.  You following?  Leath, as Auburn President, saddles us with a massive contract.  So yes, if it is anyone's fault, it is my university's fault for hiring a man that loved to spend other people's money and live like a king.  I certainly don't blame the employee who asked for a pay raise and got it.

Move on clown. I am on the boise game now.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This is so painful for me I can't even begin to express my frustration. 

I told them all. Warned them. Pleaded. Begged them to listen to what was coming. They laughed. Told me I didn't know what Auburn was losing... quoted his record against Saban... harolded his offense as being much better and less predictable... hell saw articles about UCF utilizing TEs more under Gus...

Someone wake me from this nightmare.

Just now, Zeek said:

I told them all. Warned them. Pleaded. Begged them to listen to what was coming. They laughed. Told me I didn't know what Auburn was losing... quoted his record against Saban... harolded his offense as being much better and less predictable... hell saw articles about UCF utilizing TEs more under Gus...

Still early but man talk about Deja Vu...

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

The silver lining is that his buyout cant be that bad at UCF.

Archived