gus and boise state

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

Gas haters, don’t be dismayed… You all will live to despise another day!

I do hate gas 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

Boise wins if they played just a bit of a cleaner game, but that's college football.

This is probably the 3rd toughest game on UCF's schedule, so its a good win for em.

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Boise wins if they played just a bit of a cleaner game, but that's college football.

Good win for Gus, this is probably the 3rd toughest game on UCF's schedule, so its a good win for em.

Very bad feeling that UCF goes undefeated.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

This is probably the 3rd toughest game on UCF's schedule, so its a good win for em.

This non power 5 move might be a good move for Gus and big Kat. SEC is way over their head. This is was the first time I seen an undisciplined Boise state team in a long time. 

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

This non power 5 move might be a good move for Gus and big Kat. SEC is way over their head. This is was the first time I seen an undisciplined Boise state team in a long time. 

How much of that falls on CBH?

• Facepalm 5

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

How much of that falls on CBH?

Bro that is a dumb question 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

Just now, AUwent said:

K

What kind of question is that? Zero falls on him. Why would anything that happen with Boise fall on CBH? If they won, would you give that to CBH? No! Just like whatever happens to Auburn does not fall on Gus. 

• Like 5

I will give Gus his props but more importantly let’s give Travis Williams his flowers. It was said he couldn’t read gametape. His defense was lights out in the second half. I will say , I do wish he was retained. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Gas haters, don’t be dismayed… You all will live to despise another day!

We’ll be okay beating unranked teams by more than five points. But I hope you cultists go to Orlando and don’t attend a single game in JHS this year 

Edited by AuburnTiger4Life
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

What kind of question is that? Zero falls on him. Why would anything that happen with Boise fall on CBH? If they won, would you give that to CBH? No! Just like whatever happens to Auburn does not fall on Gus. 

I would've...that's why I was rooting for Boise.

Very weird to see Boise State lose to a team that is on equal footing with them and make that many mistakes and still win. This would have been a blow out by previous coaches. Avalos has work to do.

• Like 3

First game out of Auburn and Gus pulls the biggest comeback of his career out of his ass. Gus will be in trouble when Dillon Gabriel exhausts his eligibility. He looked like Nick Marshall extending plays all night.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, e808 said:

Very weird to see Boise State lose to a team that is on equal footing with them and make that many mistakes and still win. This would have been a blow out by previous coaches. Avalos has work to do.

It should've been a blow out by UCF. A lot of talent on that squad. I still think Gus got some work to do with handling that QB they got. He can throw. He found a good gem in the RB department, tbh. But I do agree, this Boise St team was very undisciplined. 

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

It should've been a blow out by UCF. A lot of talent on that squad. I still think Gus got some work to do with handling that QB they got. He can throw. He found a good gem in the RB department, tbh. But I do agree, this Boise St team was very undisciplined. 

No argument there. A slightly cleaner game by UCF and it would have been ugly. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

To me it just speaks to how great of a coach Harsin was. Might be a long season for Boise 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

It looked like many of his teams. Immense talent and just not enough coaching. 
Again, he could not call the plays to allow the offense to close out the game. Had to punt with :15 left. 
I am so glad he’s gone.

And Dillon is nowhere near Nick Marshall’s talent level.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

Pretty clear that the play had the receiver wide open. All Dillon Gabriel had to do was get the ball to the receiver. That one is on Gabriel.

Hahaha “wide open” 😂😂 . The hoops you people go through to defend that man...It was a horrendous play call 

Edited by AuburnTiger4Life

1 minute ago, DAG said:

It's hard to tell. That offensive line was no joke for UCF. Dillon also made great cuts. I just don't think you can get to high or low over this game because of some of the stuff said earlier. Congrats on his first win. 

It just looked all too familiar. Same ole Gus. 
No way UCF should have allowed that game to be close. 

But hey, I did see a miracle play. Short TE cross for a 20 yd TD….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

No way UCF should have allowed that game to be close. 

Line was UCF by 6. They won by 5. Take away that early INT and the 100 yard return by BSU and maybe they cover. As it is, they came back from 21 down to win. A "W" is a "W"...

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

It looked like many of his teams. Immense talent and just not enough coaching. 
Again, he could not call the plays to allow the offense to close out the game. Had to punt with :15 left. 
I am so glad he’s gone.

And Dillon is nowhere near Nick Marshall’s talent level.

I will respectfully disagree on the no where near Nick Marshall’s talent level. You must of not seen the kids stats at the beginning of the game.Marshall was an athlete playing quarterback. Gabriel has been playing quarterback all his life . Nick is a better runner but Dillion is a better passer.

Edited by e808